Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Facking Rude Arse Brooklyn People

Credits

Facking Rude Arse Brooklyn People

Incident 1: Went to Kings Plaza today. Was already vex because the folks at Cinnabon do not take credit card so I could not get water with a hundred dollar bill.

But then I go to get my lashes done by some Johnny on the ground floor. I told her I wanted individual single lashes put on. She whips out the lashes. Following is the conversation.

Lady: Are these the ones you are talking about?
    Me: Yes, exactly. How long do they take to apply
    Lady: Are you sure these are the ones. I don't really like them
    Me: Yes those are the ones. I really want them applied for the holidays. How long do they take to apply?
    Lady: Well, I don't want to do them because I don't like putting them on.

WELL ALRIGHTY DEN!!!!! WHY THE RASSHOLE CHICKEN SHE WORKING THERE FOR! I just watched her cut eye and walked off. Blasted Johhny!

Incident 2 Driving down Flatbush to get to the beltway. I am in the left lane of the two lanes. Next thing this man just slam on he brakes and to avoid getting into an accident, I sweved to the right because no car was coming. Well, who told me to do that some mad arse woman come speeding up beside me, screaming all sorts of obsenities out the window to me. Actually it was she and she husband. Following be down the road.

Well I guess she did not realize that I have a case of road rage as well. So I start to cuss she back and she when she start to follow me, I slammed on my brakes and cuss she hard some more. Then my cousin start to cuss she. She followed me for a good 6 blocks.

Wunna Brooklyn people need to get it together. I mean I love Brooklyn but like the full moon the other day do something to wunna head!

I glad I decided to make it a day trip because I would have been in the morgue or jail the way this day was winding up. Damn rude arse monkeys! :mamba:

Credits
    Dais BROOKLYN people fuh yuh.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by G.T.socalova
    Dais BROOKLYN people fuh yuh.

watch it

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Incident 1: Went to Kings Plaza today. Was already vex because the folks at Cinnabon do not take credit card so I could not get water with a hundred dollar bill.

But then I go to get my lashes done by some Johnny on the ground floor. I told her I wanted individual single lashes put on. She whips out the lashes. Following is the conversation.

Me: Yes those are the ones. I really want them applied for the holidays. How long do they take to apply?

WELL ALRIGHTY DEN!!!!! WHY THE RASSHOLE CHICKEN SHE WORKING THERE FOR! I just watched her cut eye and walked off. Blasted Johhny!

Incident 2 Driving down Flatbush to get to the beltway. I am in the left lane of the two lanes. Next thing this man just slam on he brakes and to avoid getting into an accident, I sweved to the right because no car was coming. Well, who told me to do that some mad arse woman come speeding up beside me, screaming all sorts of obsenities out the window to me. Actually it was she and she husband. Following be down the road.

Well I guess she did not realize that I have a case of road rage as well. So I start to cuss she back and she when she start to follow me, I slammed on my brakes and cuss she hard some more. Then my cousin start to cuss she. She followed me for a good 6 blocks.

Wunna Brooklyn people need to get it together. I mean I love Brooklyn but like the full moon the other day do something to wunna head!

I glad I decided to make it a day trip because I would have been in the morgue or jail the way this day was winding up. Damn rude arse monkeys! :mamba:
    Well after reading the 2 incident....I would assume you could fit right een w/ us rude arse monkeys.

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SkoolboY
    Well after reading the 2 incident....I would assume you could fit right een w/ us rude arse monkeys.
    dais wuh i saying to myself too.
    dat sound like a good day in BK

Credits
    I am still getting over the "getting lashes done."

But ah yea, some rude set ah people in Brooklyn in truth!

Credits

An you complaining bout rude ass people. Remind me never to get pon de wrong side of you

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by currygyal
    I am still getting over the "getting lashes done."

But ah yea, some rude set ah people in Brooklyn in truth!
    I trying to figure out why yuh would want to do that in Kings Plaza, I am not letting sny of them touch anything on me.

And in truth gyal, I think you fit in real well with them Brooklynites the way yuh was cussing back

In My Own Space Trying To Keep The Balance
    Credits
    well i thought bk was bad until i came down here. southern hospitality,,,,,,,,,,,HA!!!!! these stink ass fat ass southerners are worse that us bk people(yes us, i coming back home, can't take this place right now). but don't worry yourself lady, rude people all over the place, not juss BK

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SeReNDiPiTy
    watch it
    Is true, yall BROOKLYN ppl is one set ah trouble... dais why I tekkin it easy in STATEN ISLAND .yes, I'm a traitor

Credits

I feel you
    I'm STILL trying to adjust!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SkoolboY

fuh trute 6 blocks of cussin' GEEZ

In My Own Space Trying To Keep The Balance
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadlessEmpress
    fuh trute 6 blocks of cussin' GEEZ

cussing is ok. i've seen two women get out their cars on the highway and start to fight

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by spicexperience
    cussing is ok. i've seen two women get out their cars on the highway and start to fight
    on the highway? could only be johnnies

Credits
    Allyuh really giving BK a bad wrap. Anyway, it have rude people everywhere, not just in Brooklyn.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast