Thread: fack man!

Credits

fack man!

So i finally bought my computer(i got a pc instead of a mac). So after getting everything i can possibly want in a pc and for a price that i was happy with, i get an email today from dell advertising the same flickin computer for $150 less with a bigger hard drive. If i had only wait a few days i woulda gotten the better deal....i hate when that happens!!

Credits
    or the price coulda gone up! cant cry ova spill milk. u already have it so just enjoy. i saw a nice laptop in best buy yesterday from compaq for 500$. i bought my laptop maybe 3 yrs ago with less memory for about 1000$.

m
    Credits
    Dats de way PCs are...caah help it.

Juss mek sure you buy top of the line specs wheneva you buy and enjoy wha yu have now.

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    So i finally bought my computer(i got a pc instead of a mac). So after getting everything i can possibly want in a pc and for a price that i was happy with, i get an email today from dell advertising the same flickin computer for $150 less with a bigger hard drive. If i had only wait a few days i woulda gotten the better deal....i hate when that happens!!
    Mmmmm

post up the two pc... I want to compare dem

Honestly just if the two pc were the same for a 150 saving, it wouldn't really matter to me.

but if you can find a better pc for a dollar cheaper, then you should be upset. It's all about getting a better pc...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by War means love View Post
    Mmmmm

post up the two pc... I want to compare dem

Honestly just if the two pc were the same for a 150 saving, it wouldn't really matter to me.

but if you can find a better pc for a dollar cheaper, then you should be upset. It's all about getting a better pc...
    wayyyyyyyy!! a proper response from you? people musbe drinkin milkshakes in hell oui.

Its the same pc they just selling it cheaper today than how they was sellin it last week. a dell inspiron 350s, 320 hard drive, 2gb mem. 19 in 1 media card reader, '19' flat screen, windows vista etc.

but the new price they have comes with all of what i have except it has a 500gb hard drive. But its no biggie. I lovvveeee the pc i have

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by m View Post
    Dats de way PCs are...caah help it.

Juss mek sure you buy top of the line specs wheneva you buy and enjoy wha yu have now.
    when it comes to PC i buy the cheapest one cause i know as soon as i get home with it it iwill be out dates. atleast if i buy some wack sh!t up front i wont feel bad when the new hot sh!t comes out

Spoogie
    wayyyyyyyy!! a proper response from you? people musbe drinkin milkshakes in hell oui.

Its the same pc they just selling it cheaper today than how they was sellin it last week. a dell inspiron 350s, 320 hard drive, 2gb mem. 19 in 1 media card reader, '19' flat screen, windows vista etc.

but the new price they have comes with all of what i have except it has a 500gb hard drive. But its no biggie. I lovvveeee the pc i have
    yeah i'm good friends with sadam now

I know you feel still, there were alot of times in the past i got something then see it days later at a cheaper sale price.

I am happy you love your new computer

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    when it comes to PC i buy the cheapest one cause i know as soon as i get home with it it iwill be out dates. atleast if i buy some wack sh!t up front i wont feel bad when the new hot sh!t comes out
    Depends, I was going to buy a dell for almost 3gs, called them up, ordered it, was actually online checking up on UPS daily tracking to see where my XPS was then. Then i changed my mind from desktop to laptop. very interesting convo I had trying to cancel it, " ten years from now this computer will still be up to date" etc... I spoke to atleast ten different people, even rogers called to remind me of my free internet service with the purchase..lol..

In the end, I had to convince them i saw a better computer for a cheaper price....

Trinibajan and Proud miss Trinibajan's Avatar miss Trinibajan is offline
    Credits
    I would of took da orginal 1, back to de shop.. get my money bk and buy cheaper da one..

Credits
    Just return it

If you bought it only you'll just be out of pocket the shipping costs. See if maybe they'll honor the price difference rather than take it back.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    LOL thats the same thing i did with my desktop. also because i knew i was gonna rebuild it

cassette_craig
    Quote Originally Posted by up2detime View Post
    LOL thats the same thing i did with my desktop. also because i knew i was gonna rebuild it
    Well since its farrrrrrrr cheaper to buy the parts and setup your PC yourself dats what i do. I have parts from a set of different PCs right now. I got like 3 systems i can setup right now but i dont have a case to put them in.