Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F E M A

Credits

F E M A

failed us again.......
    Last edited by .; 10-27-2005 at 05:16 PM.

elq
    Credits
    ...but jeb said big and bold to blame he and not fema

Credits

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by elq
    ...but jeb said big and bold to blame he and not fema

Dais what he brother tell he to say

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal
    Dais what he brother tell he to say
    sound like he copy he word fuh word.

Credits
    ya know!

Credits
    what i want to know.....is why one and two days after the hurricane people in such a mess already

when will people pay attention to the warnings and make the necessary preparations which include stocking up...Florida people should know better.....
    soundcloud.com/selektacastro

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Shane
    what i want to know.....is why one and two days after the hurricane people in such a mess already

when will people pay attention to the warnings and make the necessary preparations which include stocking up...Florida people should know better.....
    The Florida people going to come after yuh just now.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits

Angry

I goh deal wid wunna rasshole when I get power back. Cause obviously you have never been through a hurricane. So I must educate de uneducated bout heh.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle
    I goh deal wid wunna rasshole when I get power back. Cause obviously you have never been through a hurricane. So I must educate de uneducated bout heh.
    Having no power makin ya a lil agitated I see.

Shane, there are only so many preparations you can make. I have power...but mind you, I'm supposed to get paid tomorrow. I will not get a check until the payroll people get back to work & do my check. So probably another week (since we all off of work this week). You can only stock so much water. Some people need gas, but there isn't electricity at every pump (and it's not like u wanna store gas in large amounts). People need to get to work (like trinibaje), and use up that gas. I will say the women who were sayin dem ain stock up ANY food for their kids are stupid. At least take some kinda measure in getting food to last a week if you have kids. Starve yuhself, but your kids? Stupse.

Credits
    steups.....chat bout never been through hurricane...and i live in florida and the caribbean...

doh tell me...one day after hurricane your supplies run out like is end of the world.....
    soundcloud.com/selektacastro

Credits
    I am taking issue with blaming anyone for not having ice and water... it was day 1 after hurricane wilma and people was lining up for water and ice..... wait.. didn't we have a whole week to prepare for Wilma.. wasn't the public advised to have at least 72 hours of food and water for each person in their household..

I believe the general public is lazy and ignorant.... not to mention hard ears...

F&uck FEMA... i commend the local officials for keeping things so organized during the past 3 days.. at least here in Miami.... there is police all over keeping things on lock... FPL doing a damn good job getting power back so quickly... over 1 million people in the tri county area restored...

Hooray for the local officials.

Kiz
    Credits
    No current, likkle food, no water, sounds like my life growing up in trinidad

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    No current, likkle food, no water, sounds like my life growing up in trinidad

Credits

Lightbulb

steups.....chat bout never been through hurricane...and i live in florida and the caribbean...

doh tell me...one day after hurricane your supplies run out like is end of the world.....

I agree, eh...we were without power last year for over a week and I had a time...only because I was pretty well prepared...de only thing I was lacking was ice because I ent have no cooler at that time...but I got some on de 2nd day or so by waking my ass up early in de morning and catchin one of de few stores open when people still sleeping and then standing in walmart for 3 hours @ their loading docks until coolers arrived... I cook up all de fod in meh fridge on meh grill...and I had enough water to drink, bathe and flush de toilet when absolutely necessary...all while people was crying about how all de restaurants close and dey doh know what to eat...steups...de worse thing was being so blasted hot...and needing to entertain yuhself...but cooking like a mad woman filled that void quite well...people does get on like dey need dey mother to come hold dey hand and tell dem what to do in a state of emergency...geeeeeeeeez

I guess meh time in Trini teach meh how to deal wit when current gone and how to bathe from bucket if ah need to...granted there are some tough situations...but lawd geez...make a way fuh yuhself nah man

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal
    I agree, eh...we were without power last year for over a week and I had a time...only because I was pretty well prepared...de only thing I was lacking was ice because I ent have no cooler at that time...but I got some on de 2nd day or so by waking my ass up early in de morning and catchin one of de few stores open when people still sleeping and then standing in walmart for 3 hours @ their loading docks until coolers arrived... I cook up all de fod in meh fridge on meh grill...and I had enough water to drink, bathe and flush de toilet when absolutely necessary...all while people was crying about how all de restaurants close and dey doh know what to eat...steups...de worse thing was being so blasted hot...and needing to entertain yuhself...but cooking like a mad woman filled that void quite well...people does get on like dey need dey mother to come hold dey hand and tell dem what to do in a state of emergency...geeeeeeeeez

I guess meh time in Trini teach meh how to deal wit when current gone and how to bathe from bucket if ah need to...granted there are some tough situations...but lawd geez...make a way fuh yuhself nah man

you are exactly right.. how many times we here in Florida prepare for a hurricane.. i still have about 7 bottles of water left..... I just don't get why people was standing in line for water on day 2 after a category 3 hurricane.. that one escapes me.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast