Thread: Exactly Why Are They Walking Around With That Much $$$$$???

Credits

Exactly Why Are They Walking Around With That Much $$$$$???

Bar Bandits Strike Again

South Bureau

Police believe the men who robbed eight bar patrons in Penal last week were the same ones who stormed a pub in the same area on Wednesday night, beating and robbing four people.

Last week Monday, three gunmen went to the CNN bar at Batchyia Village, Penal, and stole a car, money and jewelry—the total value of which was $116,000.

Around 10.55 p.m. on Wednesday, three men—armed with guns and cutlasses—walked into Dolly’s Bar at Clarke Road, Penal, and robbed barman Sunil Chatoor, 27, of $2,800.

His three customers—Judesh Seepersad, 27, Arnold Mohan, 22, and Kamiesh Balkaran, 24—were robbed of cash and jewelry totalling $27,000.

Cpl Seepersad and PCs Douglas and Badree are investigating.

Police are also searching for the man who beat and robbed 66-year-old Lionel Doyle at his home on Wednesday evening.

Doyle said around 4.15 p.m. a man came to his house at Three Hands Village, La Brea, hit him with a piece of wood and took $3,000.

Cpl Rampersad and Constable Mahabir are investigating.
    Last edited by brownskintrini; 01-31-2003 at 05:51 PM.

Sugar Apple
    ah looking to sell meh ticket to trini!!!! wha happen to dem...like they putting something different in the wood? one lash and all yuh tings gone!!!!

nah man ah fraid now.......I was going to one of dem bars..!!!!

Dragon
    Brownskin you forgot Trini money is six to one ...So if you compare it to U.S. money it’s not much to talk about

Credits
    There is ah saying " Monkey know what tree to climb " why they doh walk in the Mas Camp Pub and do that , they know is pure lead they go get in their ass ....

Credits
    no matter how much money yuh ha once bandit decide they goin an rob yuh is your turn yes ,plus them bandit home does mark man long long long then rob yuh 90% ah them lil neighborhood robberys is somebody who know yuh that robbin yuh .bandit just bold these days no respect when yuh go trini yuh just ha to walk off the plane an stab somebody maybe then go might think yuh mad an leave yuh

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    ohh my goodness..what the hell is going on in the country...allyuah making me want to sell meh ticket!!!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Credits
    yuh eh ha to sell it sexytrini geh me it i go take the risk ah payin back 2007

Credits
    .......is yuh own pardner and dem does set yuh up to get rob, once dey know yuh comin for carnival or if yuh have a lil money dey does tell dey boys and dem to go rob yuh......