Thread: Everyone please

poca-old

Lightbulb Everyone please

i think that it is being irresponsible not to have a smoke detector nowadays. accidents happen all the time and in most cases when a house is burning down and people got caught in the fired and burned to death is because either there was not a smoke detector or it was defective or the batteries were not changed. today in the news 3 young children died because of the parents irresponsability (i know it is not time to blame them, but this could have been prevented), the 3 kids aged: 3months, 21 months and 5 years old died because when the babysitter noticed that there was a fire, it was too late for her to save the kids, the flames were too strong and she only had the time to save herself.

so all that to say that smoke detectors are a most in every house and even appartments, because it's not nice to die in a fire!!!!
    so people tonight go home and check your smoke detector to see if the batteries are still good or if u don't have one on your way home please stop somewhere to get one because it can save your life!!!!

Credits
    yes girl it important in truth... I myself guilty of not always bein on top of whether or not ours workin everyone should check theirs tnite forreal!

poca-old

Question hum

people reading but no one is saying whether they'll make sure they have a smoke detector at home....
    shame on you IMIX: : :
    i don't want to have to cry for anyone of you because you burned to death!!!!:

Credits
    One of my friends is a firefighter came over to my house...and scolded me for not having a smoke detector...a fire extinguisher...

Credits

Re: hum

Originally posted by poca
    people reading but no one is saying whether they'll make sure they have a smoke detector at home....
    shame on you IMIX: : :
    i don't want to have to cry for anyone of you because you burned to death!!!!:
    I had one in de Bedroom but I had to take it out..

Credits

Re: Re: hum

Originally posted by Desperado
    I had one in de Bedroom but I had to take it out..

Credits
    yes i have a working one in my apartment... the maintenance people come by and check it on a regular basis....