Thread: Ever unwittingly jeapordize somebody...........

Mad Scorpion

Ever unwittingly jeapordize somebody...........

Relationship? Here is my story, tell me yours

True story, a married friend of mine and I communicate off an on. Phone call once every 3-4 months and kinda ketch up. So one night I call and she says I'm in the laundromat on Avenue __ and I respond oh yeah I 2 blocks away. So she says come and keep my company for a lil bit and I say cool (since we really haven't seen each other in like over a year). So when I pull up she come and sit in the car (I was gonna go inside and chill but whateva). While there talking I see her abrubtly recline her seat as this car start pulling into the lot. So I ax she "wha yuh doin?" And she says "daiz meh husband." So in my head I thinkin a) ah not bullin yuh, b0 ah doh call yuh often enough to be a threat, c) ah really eh studyin yuh like dat, and d) yuh go make dis man feel like me an you in sumting. So anyhow he done spot she aready (I din know dat at the time). He pretends however not to see her and go into the laundromat, she slither out the car and go een (ah guess in ah pretend like ah wasn't doing nothing style) and I ride out. I later call her because now I want to make sure she safe (remember me eh kno he see she eh), my gyul start to benn on me axin me if I trin to make she get ah divorce or something, an how I should ha better sense dan to call she back. So that was the last time we ever communicated (about a good 8 years now).

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickin Killa! View Post
    Relationship? Here is my story, tell me yours

True story, a married friend of mine and I communicate off an on. Phone call once every 3-4 months and kinda ketch up. So one night I call and she says I'm in the laundromat on Avenue __ and I respond oh yeah I 2 blocks away. So she says come and keep my company for a lil bit and I say cool (since we really haven't seen each other in like over a year). So when I pull up she come and sit in the car (I was gonna go inside and chill but whateva). While there talking I see her abrubtly recline her seat as this car start pulling into the lot. So I ax she "wha yuh doin?" And she says "daiz meh husband." So in my head I thinkin a) ah not bullin yuh, b0 ah doh call yuh often enough to be a threat, c) ah really eh studyin yuh like dat, and d) yuh go make dis man feel like me an you in sumting. So anyhow he done spot she aready (I din know dat at the time). He pretends however not to see her and go into the laundromat, she slither out the car and go een (ah guess in ah pretend like ah wasn't doing nothing style) and I ride out. I later call her because now I want to make sure she safe (remember me eh kno he see she eh), my gyul start to benn on me axin me if I trin to make she get ah divorce or something, an how I should ha better sense dan to call she back. So that was the last time we ever communicated (about a good 8 years now).

waw......lemme trace back into time and get back to yuh
    Live the life you Love....Love the life you live. An iz dat!!

Credits
    i woulda stop talk to her too she sound lil of but i neva unwittingly jepordize a relationship at least i hope so .....
    One step at a time

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by masterflex View Post
    i woulda stop talk to her too she sound lil of but i neva unwittingly jepordize a relationship at least i hope so .....
    I later learned through another friend dat she wanted me to slaughter she and may have given her husband the impression that I was interested in ressin de pipe on she. Still doh know if any of it is true but it seems plausable

Credits
    messed up.
    You and she probably did the right thing to cease contact.
    her relationship with her husband is more important than the light friendship you two had.

I had a friend like that.one day I called to say hello and she gave cold .tense & calculated answers.asked if she was alone and she said "no,with my man".
    that was the last call she got from me.
    even though I know my call was innocent.I didnt want to cause her any issues.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickin Killa! View Post
    I later learned through another friend dat she wanted me to slaughter she and may have given her husband the impression that I was interested in ressin de pipe on she. Still doh know if any of it is true but it seems plausable
    now that changes things, if true.

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by . View Post
    messed up.
    You and she probably did the right thing to cease contact.
    her relationship with her husband is more important than the light friendship you two had.

I had a friend like that.one day I called to say hello and she gave cold .tense & calculated answers.asked if she was alone and she said "no,with my man".
    that was the last call she got from me.
    even though I know my call was innocent.I didnt want to cause her any issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by . View Post
    now that changes things, if true.
    No way fuh me to truly kno but I believe it. I mean how would I be a threat in any way? Years before that we had a brief flirtatatious period but I leggo dat once I learned she had gotten married. Maybe it was unfinished business fuh she