Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Ever swallowed nasty seawater ???

  1. #1
    Big and Strong Camp The Shooter's Avatar The Shooter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    2,536
    Credits
    1,020,485

    Question Ever swallowed nasty seawater ???

    This will make you think twice about that nasty taste in your mouth

  2. #2
    Pimptress
    Guest

  3. #3
    Registered User baje-gal's Avatar baje-gal is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    188
    Credits
    1,005,636

    Re: Ever swallowed nasty seawater ???

    Originally posted by The Shooter
    This will make you think twice about that nasty taste in your mouth
    thank you...what would i do without this sort of info...:p

  4. #4
    Registered User NYC2BGI's Avatar NYC2BGI is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    3,736
    Credits
    1,530,694
    I have seen that written before but never saw the pic. Look at how that guy under the tail is just staring at it.

  5. #5
    Doing Something... Uncle Wiz's Avatar Uncle Wiz is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In a Panyard someplace..
    Posts
    11,452
    Credits
    1,007,540
    lawd have mercy!!
    Thanks alot Shooter!

  6. #6
    Fyah Statah zouk's Avatar zouk is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Da City dat never zzzzzzzzz
    Posts
    4,712
    Credits
    1,006,687
    geeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz

  7. #7
    Big and Strong Camp The Shooter's Avatar The Shooter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    2,536
    Credits
    1,020,485

    baje-gal

    Just some necessary info to think about next time you think

    the water is a bit too salty !!


  8. #8
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950

    LAWD IN THE NAME OF......

    Originally posted by The Shooter
    Just some necessary info to think about next time you think

    the water is a bit too salty !!

    mi head hurtin me!!! no pun intended, OH GOSH!!!!!! WHAT IN THE HELL.. I've heard of that, but that pic is just mind blowing...
    Someone pass me a PANADOL please!

  9. #9
    dbadlad
    Guest
    Now explain to me why I need this peice of information. Already afraid of the dark, now I have to 'fraid of the water too. Damn, yuh could spoil a good thing. Now I have to go only to swimming pools where the little kids pee in the water all day. I can't win!

  10. #10
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Originally posted by dbadlad
    Now explain to me why I need this peice of information. Already afraid of the dark, now I have to 'fraid of the water too. Damn, yuh could spoil a good thing. Now I have to go only to swimming pools where the little kids pee in the water all day. I can't win!
    I fraid to swim with my back to the open sea, lol.... DO you see de size of dat ting!! Lawd, bump de seawater, steups....

  11. #11
    dbadlad
    Guest
    Originally posted by Empressocadahlin
    I fraid to swim with my back to the open sea, lol.... DO you see de size of dat ting!! Lawd, bump de seawater, steups....
    Yuh see, I wasn't even thinking about that! Now it worse. Now whenever I go to Maracas for meh bake & shark, I have to walk in backwards and close meh eye. Y oh Y.

  12. #12
    Pebbles362436
    Guest
    That's really yucky
    You just vex cause I'll be chilling in the hot sun on the sandy blue beaches in three weeks

  13. #13
    dbadlad
    Guest
    Originally posted by Pebbles362436
    That's really yucky
    You just vex cause I'll be chilling in the hot sun on the sandy blue beaches in three weeks
    Sandy, blue beaches....You must not be going to Trini. Ok, maybe Tobago.

  14. #14
    Pebbles362436
    Guest
    Originally posted by dbadlad
    Sandy, blue beaches....You must not be going to Trini. Ok, maybe Tobago.
    lol Yep Coco Reef in Tobago.
    Shooter darlin this is where I'm going to be www.stonehavenvillas.com :p :)

  15. #15
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Originally posted by Pebbles362436
    lol Yep Coco Reef in Tobago.
    Shooter darlin this is where I'm going to be www.stonehavenvillas.com :p :)
    Sorry to buss yuh bubble, but Cocoreef and Stonehavenare two different establishments, with a nightly rate difference of about $300 US.

    But Stonehaven nice too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •