Ok it have this fella that live close to me right..now he semi-retarded(no joke) and i met him cuz i was talkin to this dude and the mentally challenged guy worked where my friend worked so i used to see him all the time...so me being polite and ting i would say 'hello' so now me and the dude done but i still see the retarded guy now and again and i still say 'whats up' to him...now he got bold the other day and was like when am i goin to give him my number so i was like 'uhhhh my father don't like me givin out my number like that' so he was like 'ok'(and he talkin real loud too so everybody could hear) so i'm like 'nice i shake him off' so this morning i on the bus heading to work and who i see comin on the bus..so i start to look towards the back of the bus so he wouldn't see me..some how i feel he spot me from outside cuz he came and sit right next to me so i'm like 'aww shit' so he starts 'hey girl how u been' loud on the bus again so everybody all up in my face...so he starts 'how's ur daddy'? 'he still don't want u givin out ur number'? so i'm like 'nah he still don't like me givin out my number' then he starts to ask me all kinda outta place questions but thank the good lord my stop was right after he got on the bus......

i feel bad but i felt kinda embarassed talkin to him...maybe its because he talks so freakin loud and just draws a set of attention towards him