Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 1 & 2 of Who Does That Sh$T?

Black Madonna

Episode 1 & 2 of Who Does That Sh$T?

let me tell you about the week I am having. Gotta put mofos on blast (this is why I have been edgy about the reckless use of my name... I have been going through some thangs...lol) Episode 1 So I get a BBM from one of my dudes last week telling me to call him NOW. I answer back that I go to break in a few and I will call him back then. Boom..check it (lol) Here i am thinking it is about Miami Carnival fete tickets and this dude come and upset my whole program. He answers his phone "who you been talking to about 'us'? I let out a hearty laughter and I mean hearty the damned thing echoed in the lobby of the building. And he was like "you think that shit is funny, some dude just stepped to me and called your full name" Before I go further let explain why I LOL'd literally. there has been no "us" in 12-13 yrs and I really thought this dude was joking. The guy apparently steps to him and asks him "do you know _______(me), you used to deal with her back in the day" So he tells me he plays stupid. I continue to laugh because I have no idea who the eff this could be and it just cant be a real story, so he getting more and more upset. ************************************************ Anyways, long story short. I was a random dude who worked with both of us but left the company so I am like he must have seen us together. My (now former dude) doesnt believe that and we argue...and I dead him. But on the real, iif a dude steps to another dude and reference some chick, it is because you about to haul off on a mutheffa over her. I dont even know why my name was called up. Why dude couldnt introduce himself and reference that he used to work for the company. this is 13 yr old shit.....WHO DOES THAT? It aint even like I messed with other dude and you saying you had me in common. what you had in common is the damned job. Now me and that dude don't speak because I am vex he called me with some accusation like that. like i am really talking about what me and him had 13 yrs ago *STEUPSE*

Black Madonna
    Episode 2 Saturday night, I get a PM on facebook saying "call me ASAP". Dude works in the same industry as me so I think it is a business related call. We chatted briefly once about some stuff. Anyhoot, let me give you some background on this dude. He is a member of a social organization I was affiliated with in college. I have not seen this dude since about '93. THIS MUTHAFUKKA RIGHT HERE had the nerves to ask me for 5 muthafukking G's. did you people read that shit? i said $5,000. I took the phone from my ear and looked at it like "nah son" I just couldn't be hearing correctly. this dude starts weaving a fanciful tale that included his godfather, money laundering, the IRS, frozen accounts, back taxes, 2.8 million dollars he is expected to receive, (3 calling birds, 2 french hens and partridge in a pear tree) After a while it was like womp womp womp womp womp womp. Somebody tell this dude I don't lend bus fare....much less 5 G's. I aint see that NUCCA since 1993... how many years is that. I didnt even do the calculations. gimme a minute....19 years. 19 fukking years.. almost a fukking SCORE ago and he asked me for.......WOOOOSAHHH. WHO DOES THAT SHIT? so pardon my crankiness lately people

Credits
    rofl coco.. .. omg.. i love this thread.. who does that shit is the perfect title.. i got some stories lol.. i cannot stop laughing... lol..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Black Madonna
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    rofl coco.. .. omg.. i love this thread.. who does that shit is the perfect title.. i got some stories lol.. i cannot stop laughing... lol..
    please share. Man these two episodes took place within days of each other. Man listen! Dude in Ep 2 must think I have JACKASS written on my forehead

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Madonna View Post
    Episode 2 Saturday night, I get a PM on facebook saying "call me ASAP". Dude works in the same industry as me so I think it is a business related call. We chatted briefly once about some stuff. Anyhoot, let me give you some background on this dude. He is a member of a social organization I was affiliated with in college. I have not seen this dude since about '93. THIS MUTHAFUKKA RIGHT HERE had the nerves to ask me for 5 muthafukking G's. did you people read that shit? i said $5,000. I took the phone from my ear and looked at it like "nah son" I just couldn't be hearing correctly. this dude starts weaving a fanciful tale that included his godfather, money laundering, the IRS, frozen accounts, back taxes, 2.8 million dollars he is expected to receive, (3 calling birds, 2 french hens and partridge in a pear tree) After a while it was like womp womp womp womp womp womp. Somebody tell this dude I don't lend bus fare....much less 5 G's. I aint see that NUCCA since 1993... how many years is that. I didnt even do the calculations. gimme a minute....19 years. 19 fukking years.. almost a fukking SCORE ago and he asked me for.......WOOOOSAHHH. WHO DOES THAT SHIT? so pardon my crankiness lately people
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    i remember one time back in college, there was this dude Fred, who was in one of my classes... he sat near me on the rare occasions that he did come to class... now i'm not a fan of group projects at all, usually cos there is somebody who never knows what is going on.. Fred was that person... one time we had to give a presentation on Carnival.. so i did my part, furnished the information for others to build their parts etc... FRED is nowhere around.. on the day of the presentation, Fred shows up dressed in a 3 piece suit with what appeared to be a top-hat (mind you we are all in jeans), when his part comes up, he comes to the front of the class and proceeds to talk in length about Brazil Carnival (while we were doing Trinidad Carnival) and then talked about how breasts were everywhere and how he wanted to go and throw a couple dollars at the people in the parade and "make it rain" and then something about using lasers and some real ratchet mess.. .. me, the professor, the rest of my group and the entire class just sat there like ....i kid you not, there was like just 5 mins of pure silence after fred was done.. nobody spoke... not even the professor.. it was like being in the Matrix!!! the professor decided to simply cut fred's part out of the grade due to its bizareness....

two days later i see fred outside of class.. he says "hey LR".. me "Hey Fred, sup?".. he says "yo, you wanna buy some PCP ?" real casual like... i'm like.. wait.. hold up.. did this fool just try to sell me Angel dust on campus in the middle of the day, in public??? LOL..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    @ this whole thread
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    another time in school.. in another class.. there was this student.. wore like a trench coat to school.. acted really strange.. like one time in this particular professor's class (he was a real stickler.. and a straight up beast who would kill your grades if you fcked around so everybody was always on pins in his class).. he showed up and like the professor is talking, he's leaning on a wall in the corner of the class, wearing headphones, and sun glasses and smiling hell hard, like he is the security detail for some invisible mobster .. so we ignore him.. okay...

fast forward to a few days later that week.. we have an exam in that class.. and it's one of the classes that you MUST pass.. and the teacher like i said was a BEAST.. so it was one of those tests where you come in look at the paper, and try to calculate if you fail if the rest of your grades can allow you to pass.. now i was one of the top students in that class so when i sat down i said to myself "damn.. this shit is wow.. ".. so the dude sat either next to me or like one person away from me.. now the exam was being held in one of those smaller lecture rooms where there's like a long rectangular table and students are seated around it.. and it's right next to the Poli Sci department.. so the professor closes the door and goes back to his office.. welllllll... This dude whips out a 3 Litre of some bootleg Ginger Ale soda and proceeds to take a couple swigs FROM the bottle, so we're all like ummmmm okay . then he proceeds to laugh like a maniac.... then two mins later he proceeds to cry and weep like we are at a funeral.. everybody in the room is frozen because we're like wtf is going on here.. then he goes back to laughing.. and we continue our exam uneasily.. then all of a sudden he mutters he forgot something in his trunk and rushes out of the class.. at that point we are all like omfg.. this fool is going to get a gun and come back and blast us all to hell, people are panicking (because somebody said one night they saw him and they could have sworn he had a shotgun lurking in the shadows behind some building) somebody goes to tell the professor.. who also thinks the dude is off his rocker and people were so hyper he moves us upstairs.. that was too scaryyyyy..

then like two days later, i see the dude running along the bridge in his trench coat talking about sinnerssssss.. last we heard, he jumped off a bridge and kiilled himself.. and we all discussed it in class saying we saw that something was wrong with him and we should have brought it to somebody's attention so he could have gotten help..

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    oh.. my friend's cousin... his mother apparently didnt like it when girls stood by her gate and talked to her son.. lol.. so what she use to do is fill a bucket and throw it out the window on them at the gate.. ... my friend and i witnessed it... ... it was comedy!

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    a group of friends and i were attending a beach themed fete and we had to use 2 vehicles so i offered to drive....i had to pick up my cousin, my friend and a friend of a friend who i had never met before....so when i pick up the friend of a friend aka the stranger she was wearing jeans and a top...my cousin and i were in front, my friend and the stranger in the back....i was really caught up in ah ole talk with my cousin and didnt take into consideration what was going on in the back seat until i heard plastic crinkling, checked in the rear view mirror and saw the stranger taking out a brand new bathing suit from a bag...i say okkkkk....glance up again i see top comin off....so then i look to see what my friend in the back is doing and she is pressed up against the inside of the car door just staring out the window....rofl....it was soooooo awkward....this girl we never met just changing her clothes in de car....and then the thought hit me...dis b.itch may have to take off her underwear, there is a very real possibility of her vagina touchin my car seat....so i asked "excuse are you changing in the back there?"....but like she read my mind cuz she took a towel out of her bag and wrapped it around herself....but yooo WHO THE FACK DOES THAT!....
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    shawtie oh gawd oyeeeeeeeeeeee...

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    lord...unno have me laughing tonight boy lol
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    this one i remember... quite clearly..

two of my neighbors who were good friends, had a jokey fall out.. one day i watched C walk up the street, say good afternoon to B's mother who was on the porch relaxing, then go by M, walk around to the side of the house, fill a bucket of water, and then go and throw it on B's mother because he and B were in some play squabble.. i stood up like :.. then i went inside and cos all i think to myself was wha de arse.. of course when B came home, he was NOT amused lol.. and they had to hold back B.. cos he wanted to beat up C so bad lol

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Black Madonna
    what kinnah effing school you went to LR.....lol.

@ NS EWWWW you almost had crotch sauce on your car seat.

LMAO

Credits
    then another incident involving C (who was quite the character)..

C and D were also very good friends.. (B and D lived 2 houses apart and B lived opposite me)... so we used to have a running joke in the neighbor hood that C was in love with D, cos he used to spend a lot of time with D and almost try to emulate everything he did.. D decided one day that he wanted to take a year long break from his regular job and go away to work on a cruise ship.. try something different.. so he left. but he came back when he wasnt on duty right.. next ting we hear that C decide to go work on a cruise ship too.. so we like okay.. now C mother was sick and had outstanding hospital bills of 8K or something so.. but on the Thursday night C had a big going away party, invited everybody blah blah blah.. cos he was leaving the Friday night or so to fly to Miami... so we all wished him well, whatever whatever.. Friday came and gone.. C departed, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues.. why on Wednesday... we were in the park wtching people play basketball and football when i say wait.. that is not C walking up the street and we did indeed look closely and it WAS C.. apparently C flew to Miami.. on Sat, and came back on Sunday because he got frightened of being out there by himself.. and not having D and the rest of the crew for guidance.. well D and everybody else were HEATED cos they were like why the hell did you go?? why not cancel the whole thing.. i almost had a heart attack when C says matter-of-factedly "you all had a party for me".. .... they ignored him for like 2 weeks lol..

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast