Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Empressssssssssssssss

  1. #1
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793

    Talking Empressssssssssssssss

    ah been lookin out for u whole day!!!

    how u doin girlie?... guess wha I had to drink for lunch today

  2. #2
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETIE.. Guess what came in the mail for me, but UPS took it back to their office.. Mi bell doesn't work so I didn't know they came!! Girl I was in n' out of home, working on a paper, and getting somethings done!! Ummm... I fraid to ask... Minute Maid Lemonade!! Tell me: Ding Ding Ding!!!

  3. #3
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    Originally posted by EmpressduduDahlin
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETIE.. Guess what came in the mail for me, but UPS took it back to their office.. Mi bell doesn't work so I didn't know they came!! Girl I was in n' out of home, working on a paper, and getting somethings done!! Ummm... I fraid to ask... Minute Maid Lemonade!! Tell me: Ding Ding Ding!!!
    DING DING DING!!!.. and it tasted DAMN good!

    damn dat was fast I only send it fri... girl I have a story bout dat package yes.... so me and my sis headin out to de stores.. I packin stuff in de car den we drive off... then i hear *THUD* ... I look in my rear view.... is why I see Ms Empress package OUTSIDE on de trunk!!!... if yuh see how fast I stop and make my sis get out and get it... de box was OPEN too but ah lucky nothin aint fall out....

  4. #4
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Originally posted by Sweetie
    DING DING DING!!!.. and it tasted DAMN good!

    damn dat was fast I only send it fri... girl I have a story bout dat package yes.... so me and my sis headin out to de stores.. I packin stuff in de car den we drive off... then i hear *THUD* ... I look in my rear view.... is why I see Ms Empress package OUTSIDE on de trunk!!!... if yuh see how fast I stop and make my sis get out and get it... de box was OPEN too but ah lucky nothin aint fall out....
    No wonder the UPS man wrote a lil note that stated "DAMN THIS PACKAGE WENT THROUGH ALOT, I REALLY WANTED TO PERSONALLY HAND IT TO THE OWNER!" hahahahaha.. kicks gyal!! Well a friend of mine is going to T.O. on Sunday and I'm giving him it for you... And he real' cute too! lol... IS there any just anything else you need?

  5. #5
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    Originally posted by EmpressduduDahlin
    No wonder the UPS man wrote a lil note that stated "DAMN THIS PACKAGE WENT THROUGH ALOT, I REALLY WANTED TO PERSONALLY HAND IT TO THE OWNER!" hahahahaha.. kicks gyal!! Well a friend of mine is going to T.O. on Sunday and I'm giving him it for you... And he real' cute too! lol... IS there any just anything else you need?
    LOL ... and check dis one bout he real cute too....lol ... nah ah can't think of anythin... was socainyuhsoandsoboy able to get dem tings?

  6. #6
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Originally posted by Sweetie
    LOL ... and check dis one bout he real cute too....lol ... nah ah can't think of anythin... was socainyuhsoandsoboy able to get dem tings?
    I'll check Socainyuhsoandsoboy about that tonight!

  7. #7
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    Originally posted by EmpressduduDahlin
    I'll check Socainyuhsoandsoboy about that tonight!
    :cool2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •