Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Empress.... Nytrini

MrBlackRock

Empress.... Nytrini

i have decided to discontinue association

my sources indicate that YOU along with another.... convinced me imix wife to horn me..............

why wunna do me so.... i've been a good black rock. only seeing bumpas and not touching... wining up pon air in parties instead of jacking up a back bumpa... oh well back to being wutless

*picks up phone to call horner gal*

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    THAT IS A BLATANT LIE. I Was by de bar wit some friends, I would never force her to do that, but I would force her to have a good time... COME ON, MBR!

MrBlackRock
    Originally posted by empressedu
    THAT IS A BLATANT LIE. I Was by de bar wit some friends, I would never force her to do that, but I would force her to have a good time... COME ON, MBR!
    my source was there, won't tell u who HE was.. and he was around... he hit me on the celly and told me..... JUNKIE DOING U DIRTY... so after i kick de gyal out that i was with.. i get vex. hence my situation

Credits
    So he call my name too.... Well, ask yuh source if he cop a wukup too, I bet he did! MBR someone is doing you wrong behind yuh back!

MrBlackRock
    well i gotta trust de bredren... if she horning me wid mlo member its cool. all ah we is fam share and share alike, if he non mlo.. de gyal did me dirty....

*flashes divorce papers*

Credits
    SocaJunkie, I will testify in court fuh yuh if yuh like, Haul dem fellas, especially if you , yes you, MBR don't mind if yuh brethren borrowed yuh piece....

Credits
    BlackRock...listen man, I was there when NYTrini, and Empressedu convinced Soca Junkie to horn yuh!!! I couldn't believe what I was hearing man, it was unbelie-a-bull. I tried to stick up for yuh, but yuh know how it is when women get together and ting...sorry man.

MrBlackRock
    Originally posted by Socaboy
    BlackRock...listen man, I was there when NYTrini, and Empressedu convinced Soca Junkie to horn yuh!!! I couldn't believe what I was hearing man, it was unbelie-a-bull. I tried to stick up for yuh, but yuh know how it is when women get together and ting...sorry man.
    good looking out man.. i knew they were up to no good once they found out i wasn't gonna be there... empress must be still vex that i killed her hamster a few weeks ago... but hey it made my microwave just as messy... junkie denying it but i done know she horning... and wearing an outfit i buy she

Credits
    SOCABOY, yuh such a tattletail, you wasn't sayin that when yuh had tap the bottle and tap all of our.....LET ME SHUT MI MOUTH! Thanks brethren for putting the business out there!

Credits
    THAT"S WHERE MI HAMSTER WENT! You know what I was about to get real' NASTY, but you know what I'll watch my mouth MBR!

MrBlackRock
    Originally posted by empressedu
    THAT"S WHERE MI HAMSTER WENT! You know what I was about to get real' NASTY, but you know what I'll watch my mouth MBR!
    you girl aint talking cause Black rock give her a gag order....

Credits
    Reveal yuhself gyal!

Credits
    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    well i gotta trust de bredren... if she horning me wid mlo member its cool. all ah we is fam share and share alike, if he non mlo.. de gyal did me dirty....

*flashes divorce papers*
    so you divorcin me just so??? off some he said she said???

humph.......

Credits
    Originally posted by Socaboy
    Socaboy u too damn LIE!!!!!!We never did such and as for u Mr Black Rock...If u had been where u were suppose to be u wouldnt be worrying about Ms Junkie having a horna man anyway!
    Last edited by nytrini; 01-21-2003 at 04:04 PM.

Credits
    Originally posted by soca junkie
    so you divorcin me just so??? off some he said she said???

humph.......

Looks so...you shoulda just been the faithfull pocket protector wearing drunkie everybody thought you were...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast