Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Empress!!

  1. #1
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546

    Empress!!

    I should've figured you'd be awake!!!

  2. #2
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribGyrl
    I should've figured you'd be awake!!!

    bwhahahaha.. while they asleep!! lol
    actually I was in and out all day and finally I got some down time to talk to some peeps and you dahlin!! How's the night shift?

  3. #3
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpressSocadahlin
    bwhahahaha.. while they asleep!! lol
    actually I was in and out all day and finally I got some down time to talk to some peeps and you dahlin!! How's the night shift?

    They knock out???!!! !!!

    Well I haven't been on IMIX ALL DAY!!! I just come on when I got to work---so far, a quiet nite!!

  4. #4
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    I love Imix when it's like this sometimes.... I can read or respond at my own time and pace! Have you recovered yet from DC? I don't think I did ...

  5. #5
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpressSocadahlin
    I love Imix when it's like this sometimes.... I can read or respond at my own time and pace! Have you recovered yet from DC? I don't think I did ...

    I like it too....but sometimes I miss the 11:43am craziness and answering folks back and forth!!


    As for DC---I'm almost fully recovered.....but I had so much fun....I almost didn't want to come out of recovery..

  6. #6
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    I know, I miss the day time crew @ times...
    As for DC all I can say is MUD... I think what would make that band sweet is a REAL JOUVERT so I can play pretty mas! I had an incredible time!

  7. #7
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpressSocadahlin
    I know, I miss the day time crew @ times...
    As for DC all I can say is MUD... I think what would make that band sweet is a REAL JOUVERT so I can play pretty mas! I had an incredible time!

    yeh well I think DC still lookin' for a "Jouvert"

  8. #8
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribGyrl
    yeh well I think DC still lookin' for a "Jouvert"
    are there any pics of allyuh in costume? Next year DC seein me fuh de whole weekend!! Otherwise yuh good gyal?

  9. #9
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpressSocadahlin
    are there any pics of allyuh in costume? Next year DC seein me fuh de whole weekend!! Otherwise yuh good gyal?

    www.tedmebane.com

    there's a group pic in the first set of 1-14 pics....the 2nd row (I think) 2nd pic--turquoise and silver costume :)

  10. #10
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    That is a beautiful costume and allyuh worked it... Allyuh should be glad I didn't see allyuh, I HAD MUD AND I WASN'T PLAYIN NICE!! juss kiddin!

  11. #11
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpressSocadahlin
    That is a beautiful costume and allyuh worked it... Allyuh should be glad I didn't see allyuh, I HAD MUD AND I WASN'T PLAYIN NICE!! juss kiddin!

    That happened to me one year....but dude got me right at the beginning by the Missouri Ave fire house!!! I him so bad, my mother him, the band leader him.....I was so mad I cried cuz it ruined my costume

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •