Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elsworth James is a Fraud

Credits

Elsworth James is a Fraud

[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-22-02 AT 08:09 PM (EST)](this is for allyuh who didn't see dis post on a nex site)
    Buh wha de assssssssssssss!!!!
    I doh know how many of allyuh reach CNE for the long weekend, but ah tellin' yuh it was A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! Out of these performers: Iwer George, Sugar Aloes, Baron, Ajamu, Red Plastic Bag, Poosah, Andre Tanker, Naya George, Belfon,Maga Dan, Chinese Laundry, Ricky Jai , Dawg E Slaughter, Jany, Elsworth James, Fayanne Lyons, Trevor B, Inspector Lenny, Connector , Anslem Douglas, Double D, 3 Canal, FIFI

I think 10 of them showed up to perform and one of them was the fraud himself! He doh know how to satisfy de crowd or de performers, from what I hear he doh like to pay dem! A nex ting, what kinda lineup is dis really!? There's de Baron and then there's Maga Dan(who was supposed to be there). Such a mix up mix up.
    Anyway, if yuh cyaaaaan tell I reaaaal pissed x( and I want to know what allyuh who went have to say.

Amanda

Credits

RE: Elsworth James is a Fraud

like i said before to someone... i had so much hope for that fete... i thought that people was changing their wayz and gonna come correct... and then....

Bwoy... ppl juss like to mess tings up...

Credits

That is real sad!! I really really wanted to see KMC but when I heard he wasn't coming I didn't even bother with the fete anymore. just turned me off.

L.Ranger
    ps HI QUEEN BEE!!!!!!!

Credits

I actually wanted to reach this fete but couldn't do so due to prior plans. However, now that I'm hearing this, I'm glad things turned out the way they did.

Credits

[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-23-02 AT 08:42 AM (EST)]it was real SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! !!! (sorry moderators, i had to do that) no vibes at all. the only good thing is i got to see some of my oldies but goodies like baron, ajamu, andre tanker and swallow ("fyah in de backseat"!)...other than that, it was crap. i was miserable because i was coming down with a cold (it was FREEZING in toronto that weekend!), so i was sneezing, it was cold in the stinking building, so i couldn't take my jacket off. allyuh picture a huge stadium with people sitting down in the stands sleeping, de young people in de front, and the bar section (separate room from where the fete was) is where everyone was, liming, ole-talkin' and sitting down...no where near the stage! THEN, invasion rushed on, naya george run out bawlin', "TRINIDAD!", super p peep, impulse maco dhanraj and iwer ask we tuh give him a bligh. all ah dem was like speedy gonzales on de stage. x( then the ending, the drummer bring he cymbals center-stage, they (iwer too) poured water on it, then he pelt it, i was like HUH?! i was so confused! no dawg-e-slaughter, no laundry, no kmc, no jany, no...who am i missing? oh yeah, maga dan, denise belfon...all because elsworth DOH LIKE TUH PAY! steups.

anyway, elsworth real gone through, i should have went to a dj fete. I HAD A BLAST SATURDAY NIGHT AT KOOLHAUS THOUGH, THAT FETE WAS REAL GOOD!!! at least everyone on the flyer was there! so my weekend was not a complete waste!

Credits

YUH DUN KNOW we mash up gyal remember... ARE YOU READY FOR D....

and de whole place went eild starting with us in de south Wing lol!

L. Ranger

Credits

Tell me somethin new about dat man ,he does always disapoint people he always puttin artist on show and never talk to them or want to pay them next to nothin and expect them to buy they own plane ticket :) look he supposed to be a comedian.Is years and years this going on,well yes.

WE NEED TO GET MORE
    PROMISING PROMOTERS.
    MORE FIREx(

Credits

WAR WAR WAR WAR!!! yeah we mash it up!

Credits

[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-23-02 AT 03:15 PM (EST)]he's a pom (aka, fart) x(

you know what annoys me? i knew since saturday (the fete was sunday), that the artists that didn't show up weren't coming. why couldn't he put a sign up by the ticket booth to inform the public rather than have people go in there and be disappointed? people would respect him more as a promoter if he was honest. or at least bring your sorry a*s on the stage and apologize or something (take de bottle pelting an' hush! :))

Credits

Aite den, dat CNE fete was bare raaaa****...

Everybody done say how it was bare ish, and dey ent even had a good mc, it had no flow, and oldie would come on, den someone somewhat faster, den some slow body again...nuh good

And de bar was sooo poor, no options at all den, only Appleton's rum. Dat was it, and den beer...stupes. I hear de same bout he not paying, and RPB barely mek it too (but he coulda stand home).

But Saturday IslandStyle fete was tough!! Benjai and BUNJI BUNJI BUNJI done it up. dat was de first time I hear bunji live and he so vocal and clear unlike most people. Khiomal like a mini edwin fuh real.

Thank god for saturday, cause I shoulda gone church sunday nite. Im never going to an elsworth fete again. mark my word.

Credits

humph....it would have been nice if Bunji was at ISLANDS IN THE PARK in miami this past sunday. i have never seen him live. :'(

he was supposed to be there
    x(

Credits

i always say that, every sh*ttin year! if i paid each time, i would be vex!! x(

Credits

eh eh, but to me like he say he was going miami on sunday...or was it bahamas...meh cyah remembah! i know he said he was going somewhere before nyc...

Credits

i serious doe, cause i was suppose to get free tickets, but cause of his lazy @$$ not deliverin...i had to pay at de door...n dat wasnt worth it.

Credits

RE: Congratulations SocaQ!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast