Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edwin

baxtersroad

Edwin

I love he fuh days , but i tink he need tuh cut he fingernails, get rid o dah stupid girl dat can sing and Xfyah would be in de running again.

Credits

RE: Edwin

Yes I concur, I concur... what happen tuh de good ole days... of Mr. Armstrong!!!!

Trini by BLOOD
    Bajan by LOVE

baxtersroad

>Yes I concur, I concur... what happen tuh de good ole
    >days... of Mr. Armstrong!!!!
    >
    >
    >Trini by BLOOD
    >Bajan by LOVE
    da boy did like nuttin but woman , he aint know nuttin bout performing

baxtersroad

ray armstrong was nuttin but a bullah in de closet dat is de only ting he was good for , i tink de real xfyah was with henderson quimby.

Credits

Bulla or not... I doah know de man business.... but he was some good eye candy......

Yes the days of quimby were the best!

Trini by BLOOD
    Bajan by LOVE

Credits

Did someone say Krosfyah?

You know how sometimes you see someone and dey ain't scorin' too high in the looks department. and then they do something to negate what you first thought about them. that's the relationship I have with edwin Yearwood. I first heard a krosfyah song years ago. but never really followed the band. but that was one of my favorite songs funny enough. Then when i went to barbados, my cousin was playing a mixtape with that very song. he told me that it was "wet me". Fell in love with the song even more. I mean, i never loved a man the way i loved that song-that voice! Rass, i'm getting goose bumps....well anywayz, fast forward a year later..reach late to a soca show and some dry band on stage singing what i now know was "obadele"....check me..."who's dis fo-fo band? why dey dressin' so? the lead singer comin' like dem crackhead on Parkside Ave"....then i hear the lead singer break into "wet me"....oh goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...love people.pure love. and im still in love with that man........mainly his voice but i'll take him too.

Don't study it.

Brooklyn USA currently livin in boring ATL
    Credits

RE: Did someone say Krosfyah?

Yes Edwin voice is so nice, he could sing to me any time...I remember edwin when he did'nt even have them dreads, he's a good singer...I spoke to him in Miami 2001 for carnival and took a picture with him...he's real nice.....

WHO LUV SOCA..........I LUV SOCA

baxtersroad

it seems to me like you had someting for dat man , you like you really true tuh you word "bajan by love"! i still tink he was a bulla!

Credits

there was a time when i would pay my last dime to see krosfyah. if dey was in ny two nights in a row......i was dey to see them. i always wondered why they got rid of ray armstrong. i wasn't too happy about his departure although edwin was my favorite. i feel in those days wit ray still part of the band dey was boss! mash up where ever they performed. now they seem to be okay. i doh care fuh the ladies ....or i think they down to one now. i dunno. however we will see if they changed my mind of them when they perform in de ark tommorrow night!

Credits

Saw this man perform solo Friday night..... she said he was nervous without his band... did fine without them I must say...... He voice is the best in Soca. (my opinion)! :)

Trini by BLOOD
    Bajan by LOVE

all of allyuh mad in allyuh as,xfyah is garbage, when yuh want to talk about a band dat is good yuh betta say xtatic. den we go talk
    otherwise hush allyuh moutt.:*

Credits

First of all....yuh need to stop.....take a few deep breaths and then take a chill pill.
    Why do you take it personal because a few people happen to like Krosfyah??? Aren't they entitled to their opinion??
    Nobody said anything about Xtatic being a bad band ...so why yuh so hyped up??....by the way....how de hell Xtatic get into de damn conversation anyway???!!!
    Well behaved women rarely make history.

www.myspace.com/jalenamusic
    www.youtube.com/jalenamusic
    www.twitter.com/jalenarocks

Credits

I was thinking de same thing... some people just have tuh find something tuh argue about... :)

Trini by BLOOD
    Bajan by LOVE

onerumpunchpleez6

I agree w/ Trinibaje...Edwin's voice real sweet. Sharon has improved since when she was first w/ the band. If anyone wants to complain about female performers, what about Atlantik's female singer? Ughhh. All the years I seen her, I don't see any improvements.

Credits

What ever happen to the first lady they had singing in the band ? She was nice.
    I am not talking about that B'dos song contest girl, the pretended church girl who used to walk b/town streets dressed like
    a skettle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast