Thread: Ebay comedians

Credits

Credits
    "How do you place a bid?...sorry if this is too complicated for you I tend to think that driving might just be a stretch too far. "

Credits

Talking

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yea he is a joker

Credits
    "All the seats are present and work, I know that you have counted them in the pictures and can only see 7. There is a very good reason for this...it's a 7 seater. "

How the hell do I know if anyone has ever eaten in it. I assume no four course meals but may be the odd hippo pastie. Get a grip.

Credits
    "No I don't think that I'm your long lost husband George from Arbroath regardless of how sarcastic I appear to be. It's called humour where I'm from. Personally I think George did the right thing where ever he is."

well, damn!!!

Credits
    The reason Jerry, that the gear stick is a funny shape is because it's an A U T O M A T I C gear box. Which means that if you do come to look you will find that there is no clutch. It's not missing by the way they just don't need three pedals. Should be just perfect for some as it's just like a pedal car - only two pedals.

and I'm sorry but the very kind gent (Donald) who offered me a weekend with his wife (and him it would appear) I have a special message for you. The pictures you sent me of your wife did not, in all honesty help. Some of them looked more like a traffic accident than something that I might remotely find alluring. I am sure that if you set up your own website (assuming that it's not illegal) there will be plenty of sad sacks (many from ebay land going by this experience) who will indulge your (and your wifes) desires.

Bob sending me an email under a different name won't work either. You are the only person in the world who is even remotely interested in the cup holders and you have misspelled the swear words in exactly the same way as you did in your last email. Nobody and I mean nobody cares about cup holders. Now let me make some predictions Bob and you tell me if I'm right.

You collect the numbers of trains at Crew railway station.
    You live with your mum even though you are 45.
    You don't have a girl friend - indeed you might even be a virgin (not that there's anything wrong with that at 45 of course).
    Your favourite programme on TV is mmmm this is a hard one....got to be one of these inane outake / blooper type programmes or a practical joke programme that darken our culture. You know the kind of thing where a comic pretends to leave you with 15 dogs in the park whilst they go to the loo. That's funny isn't it Bob?
    You button your shirts right up to the neck even though you don't wear a tie.
    How am I doing?

Jamie I am sooo pleased that you have been in tears reading this. Me too - the bidding is slow!
    Thanks to everyone (except Bob and Donald). Bid now please.

Ooooooh my that is hilarious.

Credits

Credits
    You might have a large family and can't afford very much, I am sorry on both accounts but I'm not a charity.
    This fella rell fcuk up.......bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Credits
    Heaven help us...

Another is it left hand drive?

Don't you read or something? If not then I guess this isn't going make a lot of sense then. In which case I guess I can call you anything and you won't know! Nit.

------

This guy should go into comedy 4 real!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie

Bob sending me an email under a different name won't work either. You are the only person in the world who is even remotely interested in the cup holders and you have misspelled the swear words in exactly the same way as you did in your last email. Nobody and I mean nobody cares about cup holders. Now let me make some predictions Bob and you tell me if I'm right.

You collect the numbers of trains at Crew railway station.
    You live with your mum even though you are 45.
    You don't have a girl friend - indeed you might even be a virgin (not that there's anything wrong with that at 45 of course).
    Your favourite programme on TV is mmmm this is a hard one....got to be one of these inane outake / blooper type programmes or a practical joke programme that darken our culture. You know the kind of thing where a comic pretends to leave you with 15 dogs in the park whilst they go to the loo. That's funny isn't it Bob?
    You button your shirts right up to the neck even though you don't wear a tie.
    How am I doing?

:
    dead

Credits