Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EAST INDIAN NAMES......... any????

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

EAST INDIAN NAMES......... any????

So we in de office here any someone called for one of the Directors. When asked to leave a name for a call back, the guy replied: Prakashant Ramjitsingh. Now this name is de joke of the office... no offense to any Indians on the site, but do any of you know some really funny indian names??? Or even non-indian names in general?????
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Brown Milk
    I know quite a few Indian names but its the longest Chiny name that cracks me up...

Credits
    jaikishun ramesh raamkilawan... my nextdoor ######################## neighbor... oohhh muddas################ deh guayanese deh...a buckman/jumbie/duppie/amerindian name dat.lol j/p

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiQue Blue View Post
    So we in de office here any someone called for one of the Directors. When asked to leave a name for a call back, the guy replied: Prakashant Ramjitsingh. Now this name is de joke of the office... no offense to any Indians on the site, but do any of you know some really funny indian names??? Or even non-indian names in general?????

I don´t see what´s so funny in this name. This is the kind of Indian name I heard in Trinidad all the time, and then in the world at large, I don´t see the humor.

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TehrryCherry View Post
    I don´t see what´s so funny in this name. This is the kind of Indian name I heard in Trinidad all the time, and then in the world at large, I don´t see the humor.
    and the next contestant on Mastana Bahar is Vedesh Ramjit.....

~DD~

Credits
    Those names are just long, not really funny. I does just think to myself - well yuh know dey Indian! Cyah deny it at all!

Quote Originally Posted by MystiQue Blue View Post
    and the next contestant on Mastana Bahar is Vedesh Ramjit.....
    Ummm...what's funny about that name?

Credits
    I'm sure is a set of stupid duncee head black ########################s who laughing at the man name when chances are that the man is more educated and probably better off that anyone in the office

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    I'm sure is a set of stupid duncee head black ########################s who laughing at the man name when chances are that the man is more educated and probably better off that anyone in the office
    Well dang...tell us how you really feel...

Credits
    wahdeassisdis????

~DD~

Credits

Credits
    Just SO? Tell us about your INNER TURMOIL.

My NEIGHBOR ACROSS the STREET is named PUNJAB. I NORMALLY call him "PUN"

Credits
    papayooooooo!!
    Life is short, Break the rules,
    Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly,
    Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably,
    And never regret anything that made you smile.

Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Credits
    What if there were white n!ggers or ch!nese ########################s involved too ?

Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TehrryCherry View Post
    Me neither. Maybe they laughing because the name is long.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by small_island_descent View Post
    What if there were white n!ggers or ch!nese ########################s involved too ?
    and here nah,, de secretary is ah indian eh, and is she who get de call first and start de talk about indian names... but de man mad nah,, so leh him rant...

~DD~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast