Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early Morning Special....

Credits

Early Morning Special....

Erection.

On the train this morning, I was standing against the door. All of sudden....Bam! negro getz' PIPEY'. then i realize that theres' 3 Ladies sittin right infront of me. Two of them didn't notice, but the one who was dozing in and out...woke up and looked at me. Closed her eyes, but buss' one eye open In that..."Hold, up I know I just didn't see what I justsaw" kind of way.

So, I slid my my briefcase over and she jus' gave me alook like..."####################, I saw that! Fellas, have you been caught out there like that....like in school or Work, etc.?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    well i'm assuming this is normal with males, because one year i got a phone call from a teacher saying that "he's looking at himself in the classroom" i nearly died on the phone

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Castle_Rockz View Post
    Erection.

On the train this morning, I was standing against the door. All of sudden....Bam! negro getz' PIPEY'. then i realize that theres' 3 Ladies sittin right infront of me. Two of them didn't notice, but the one who was dozing in and out...woke up and looked at me. Closed her eyes, but buss' one eye open In that..."Hold, up I know I just didn't see what I justsaw" kind of way.

So, I slid my my briefcase over and she jus' gave me alook like..."####################, I saw that! Fellas, have you been caught out there like that....like in school or Work, etc.?
    Like Mr. Cadis pass by yuh and grab yuh piggy or wah? Dais why it was standing up!!
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA View Post
    well i'm assuming this is normal with males, because one year i got a phone call from a teacher saying that "he's looking at himself in the classroom" i nearly died on the phone
    In college there were sometimes I had to let everyone leave the class before I got up. Plus, half the time I was wearing track pants or sweats.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    Like Mr. Cadis pass by yuh and grab yuh piggy or wah? Dais why it was standing up!!
    I missed that thread..so i have no idea of what your talking about...

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Taj
    Credits
    Erection.

Jus so it happen????
    Nah I glad meen a man...that sound real annoying and inconvenient.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    In college there were sometimes I had to let everyone leave the class before I got up. Plus, half the time I was wearing track pants or sweats.

I missed that thread..so i have no idea of what your talking about...

it means that u were bulled on the train and didn't know.... a paranormal experience nah,,,, is small ting!!!:
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Credits
    well this sorta off topic i was on the train a few weeks ago and there was a bum so u done know everybody schooch on to one side of de train avoiding de smell. i there reading my book and out the corner of my eye i see the bum take out his penis and proceed to pee right in the middle of the cart. as soon as the train pulled up bout 15 ppl made a mad dash to the next cart cause we were in the conductor car.
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne View Post
    well this sorta off topic i was on the train a few weeks ago and there was a bum so u done know everybody schooch on to one side of de train avoiding de smell. i there reading my book and out the corner of my eye i see the bum take out his penis and proceed to pee right in the middle of the cart. as soon as the train pulled up bout 15 ppl made a mad dash to the next cart cause we were in the conductor car.
    great way to start off your morning

Credits
    I find this to be hilarious...... So it happen just so what they hell were u thinking about that u got so caught up u forget u on the train? lmao....

sebas4920
    i like how you worded your post.

begining with the single word erection. lol

very poetic

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    Jus so it happen????
    Nah I glad meen a man...that sound real annoying and inconvenient.
    Yup...thats how it happens. Blood just flushes in. The body just reacts that way.

Wait until you have a son...then you'll see little man half asleep standing at the toilet witha stiff one and hes like 4 yrs old

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    it means that u were bulled on the train and didn't know.... a paranormal experience nah,,,, is small ting!!!:
    Man..get ur a$$ out of here...

Quote Originally Posted by caribflexbk View Post
    I find this to be hilarious...... So it happen just so what they hell were u thinking about that u got so caught up u forget u on the train? lmao....
    I was there rockin' to my music...Then boom! Whoi....look at Circus tent in muh khakis'.

Quote Originally Posted by sebas4920 View Post
    i like how you worded your post.

begining with the single word erection. lol

very poetic

Thankyou..Sir. You know ART when you see it!

Credits
    If I was the girl who saw I would have find it difficult not to smile, blush, or grin.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniTrini View Post
    If I was the girl who saw I would have find it difficult not to smile, blush, or grin.
    If you were in my place, and I was the guy sitting thier and I noticed you Nipples erect and piercing through your Blouse. How should I respond?

Credits
    If you were in my place, and I was the guy sitting thier and I noticed you Nipples erect and piercing through your Blouse. How should I respond?
    I can't speak for you dear but tell me which sounds like you?
    Appreciative?
    Pleased?
    Turned on?
    Other?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniTrini View Post
    I can't speak for you dear but tell me which sounds like you?
    Appreciative?
    Pleased?
    Turned on?
    Other?
    Yeh "Other"....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast