Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dwight Yorke fights over son

Credits

Dwight Yorke fights over son

Harvey Price's biological father, Dwight Yorke, has slithered out of the gutter and is now ready to raise him as his own. If this doesn't deserve a ################ OFF stamp from Harvey, I don't know what does.

Dwight, who jumped out of the picture shortly after Harvey was born 7 years ago, told the News of the World that he's always wanted to spend some time with his son, but Katie Price and Peter always put up a stop sign. Now that Peter isn't married to Katie, Dwight wants to be Harvey's full-time father. Dwight said, "Over the years I've heard Katie saying how Andre is Harvey's dad and what a terrible, uncaring father I've been, all of which sticks in my throat. Maybe if she hadn't made life so difficult for me, I might have been able to take a far more proactive role."

Dwight also said that when he found out Peter wanted to adopt Harvey, he was ready to choke the jizz out of him ( try not to touch yourself). Dwight said, "And then they had the gall to talk about Andre adopting him. I so, so wanted to grab him around the neck and throttle him for his insensitivity. So close. Having put up with everything his missus had thrown at me, I now had to listen to this idiot lecturing me on fatherhood? I don't think so. The guy's a muppet."

When the Daily Mail asked Peter about Dwight's comments, he took the ################ out of his mouth and responded with, "I do not hate Dwight and I didn't realize he felt that way about me. But I have been a real father of Harvey and he calls me Daddy. I guess that sticks in Dwight's throat."

What's all this "sticks in my throat" shit?! Obviously, Peter and Dwight want to 69 each other.

I'm sure Harvey regularly kicks Peter in the face and wakes him up in the morning by stomping on his stomach, but he does it out of love. That's because Peter is his father. After all, the orange 'mo helped raise Harvey. So Dwight needs to fill out an application, take a number and get to the back of the line marked "####################es Who Want To Spend Time with Harvey." And the line is looooong.
    Fighting Over Harvey | Dlisted
    Blessed

Taj
    Credits
    Michael K loves his Harvey lol

I dunno I can see Dwight being neglectful cos of his career.
    Also Jourdan/Katie Price is like a ZZ list Kardashian. She flaunts herself as a "glamour model" (tits and ass), married Pieter Andre from a D list boy group (think O-town). Is known as a slore in England then tried to jump to the States get a reality show, change of image and continue pimping.

Also I notice evn tho harvey his her son Peter took care of him more than her (prob cos he was in love)...even now she flaunting with some new boytoy in Ibiza, dumped Peter Andre with no notice and left the kids.

Since the family dynamic has changed and Dwight is retired I have no problem with him wanting to see more of his son .

Dunno y he would hook up with jourdan thats just underneath the bottom of the barrel.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    I'm not too sure what Dwight is going on about...Jordan and Peter were married 4 years..Harvey is 7..where was he the first 3 years of his son's life? I guess regrets must be bubbling over now he's had time to reflect. No one from the C'bean could understand how he hooked up with nasty-ass Jordan in the first place. It's never too late though...

Gladiator
    Nothing about this suprise me.. The similing assasin has not have had a good relationship with his baby mother tho

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    Michael K loves his Harvey lol

I dunno I can see Dwight being neglectful cos of his career.
    Also Jourdan/Katie Price is like a ZZ list Kardashian. She flaunts herself as a "glamour model" (tits and ass), married Pieter Andre from a D list boy group (think O-town). Is known as a slore in England then tried to jump to the States get a reality show, change of image and continue pimping.

Also I notice evn tho harvey his her son Peter took care of him more than her (prob cos he was in love)...even now she flaunting with some new boytoy in Ibiza, dumped Peter Andre with no notice and left the kids.

Since the family dynamic has changed and Dwight is retired I have no problem with him wanting to see more of his son .

Dunno y he would hook up with jourdan thats just underneath the bottom of the barrel.
    Doh forget the nasty kinda skettelry Dwight was up to around the time when Harvey was conceived eh! The two of them Dwight and Katie did just suit each other!

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleton View Post
    I'm not too sure what Dwight is going on about...Jordan and Peter were married 4 years..Harvey is 7..where was he the first 3 years of his son's life? I guess regrets must be bubbling over now he's had time to reflect. No one from the C'bean could understand how he hooked up with nasty-ass Jordan in the first place. It's never too late though...

He was pissin nasty too! Doh leff dat out!

Credits
    Who de heck are these people??

Well besides Dwight!!!

Credits
    Not a fan of those fellas lifestyle.......but at least he making the effort now
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    He is a c-unt. Appleton made a good point when he mentioned that Peter Andre wasn't around the first three years of Harvey's life. Poor child have a disability and faced plastered in the press and this monkey excuse of a I don't know what gallavanting all bout the place. And he have the nerve to think that Peter is bold-faced.

I am glad he is at least making the effort but this is a few years late.

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds View Post
    He is a c-unt. Appleton made a good point when he mentioned that Peter Andre wasn't around the first three years of Harvey's life. Poor child have a disability and faced plastered in the press and this monkey excuse of a I don't know what gallavanting all bout the place. And he have the nerve to think that Peter is bold-faced.

I am glad he is at least making the effort but this is a few years late.
    You can never be too late to try and have a relationship with your child..dont let the Maury show cloud your judgement

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    You can never be too late to try and have a relationship with your child..dont let the Maury show cloud your judgement
    The child is seven years old. The relationship will never be as intimate as it could have been had he chosen to show he horrid face once in a while. Maury is not a programme I watch. He missed a crucial bounding period. yes he will have a relationship but it will not be the one it could have been had he chosen to step up from the beginning.

Gladiator
    The child is seven years old. The relationship will never be as intimate as it could have been had he chosen to show he horrid face once in a while. Maury is not a programme I watch. He missed a crucial bounding period. yes he will have a relationship but it will not be the one it could have been had he chosen to step up from the beginning.
    ok now your saying "yes he will have a relationship"..quit trying to add some sensation with "intimate" in your post..because its obvious he is keen to have ANY (intimate or not) relationship with his child. Now there are grown men and women who wish they have relationships with their parents so a child at the age of seven is not extra significant in this context. so get out your head that "its too late" perception...
    Last edited by Gladiator; 09-29-2009 at 01:37 PM.

Credits
    ok now your saying"yes he will a relationship"..quit trying to add some sensation with "intimate" in your post..because its obvious he is keen to have ANY (intimate or not) relationship with his child. Now there are grown men and women who wish they have relationships with their parents so a child at the age of seven is not extra significant in this context. so get out your head that "its too late" perception...
    And why are you taking this so personally?

THE RELATIONSHIP WILL NOT BE THE SAME. I am entitled to your opinion/perception as you are yours. BTW, my opinion is based on personal experience. When people rekindle or kindle relationships with thier parents as adults, its whole different ball game. So let's stick the subject at hand, a seven year old whose publicly dead beat father now wants to step up.

Gladiator
    And why are you taking this so personally?

THE RELATIONSHIP WILL NOT BE THE SAME. I am entitled to your opinion/perception as you are yours. BTW, my opinion is based on personal experience. When people rekindle or kindle relationships with thier parents as adults, its whole different ball game. So let's stick the subject at hand, a seven year old whose publicly dead beat father now wants to step up.

ok talk done..you just speaking on your personal experience of dead beat dads and using it in this thread..so I would use this to understand why you beleive "the relationship wont be the same"..carry on

Credits
    ok talk done..you just speaking on your personal experience of dead beat dads and using it in this thread..so I would use this to understand why you beleive "the relationship wont be the same"..carry on
    1.) Experience is usually what people base thier opinions upon or how perspective is built. Is it not?
    2.) Do you think his relationship with Harvey will be the same as what it would have been if he would have stayed around after Jordan gave birth?
    3.) What makes you the expert on dead beat fathers? Because I find that your disagreement of my opinion is unnecessarily emotional.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast