Thread: Drunk and Disorderly

J
    Credits

Drunk and Disorderly

Reveal your most emabarrassing drunk moments (that you can remember)

It was my 21st birthday... so being a novice at drinking i decided i wanted to get drunk.. so my roommate and i say yea sure... we will stay home and drink... we had alize and balieys... i drank 1/2 d bottle of baileys hot and then procceded to drink soem alize(passion) i fine it wasnt doing ne thing.. so i sen for some more drink.. drink some more baileys... my head start to spin... all i know me and my roommate were fighting one minute.. next minute she was catchin my vomit it he hand.. i wake up d nex mornin.. clothes change nose bleeding... i have never touched the bottle since then

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by js4short
    Reveal your most emabarrassing drunk moments (that you can remember)

It was my 21st birthday... so being a novice at drinking i decided i wanted to get drunk.. so my roommate and i say yea sure... we will stay home and drink... we had alize and balieys... i drank 1/2 d bottle of baileys hot and then procceded to drink soem alize(passion) i fine it wasnt doing ne thing.. so i sen for some more drink.. drink some more baileys... my head start to spin... all i know me and my roommate were fighting one minute.. next minute she was catchin my vomit it he hand.. i wake up d nex mornin.. clothes change nose bleeding... i have never touched the bottle since then
    This is heresay, not sure how true it is, but for my best friend's b-day I HEARD I vomit in de club and I HEARD I got kicked out the club and then I HEARD that I was also kicked out of 3 cabs for vomiting.
    But like I said, all heresay

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by brownskintrini
    This is heresay, not sure how true it is, but for my best friend's b-day I HEARD I vomit in de club and I HEARD I got kicked out the club and then I HEARD that I was also kicked out of 3 cabs for vomiting.

Credits

Credits

Credits
    Where do I begin?