Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Dressing for WEDDINGS in North America...

  1. #1
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest

    Angry Dressing for WEDDINGS in North America...

    I have to say, color me disappointed! Just saw some pics of a girls wedding and mercy peeps looked horrible...if I were the photographer I so wasn't taking pics!!!

    There is NO WAY!!!

    NO FRICKIN WAY anyone is gonna be admitted to MY WEDDING dressed is ah sweater *if the wedding is in the winter* and or khakis and some old looking shirt....

    There will be a STRICT DRESS CODE...and who doh like it...doh have to come!!!!

    Thank you, that's all I have to say!!!!

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    ok sparky.

  3. #3
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    post pics

  4. #4
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    post pics

    I wish I could...she showed me physical pics...
    but men were in plaid shirts and khaki pants
    women were just wearing tank tops and old timish looking skirts
    it was disgusting...

  5. #5
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187
    that's tacky.

    but yuh know at this point, i'd be happier if the people juss stay together. tired of goin to weddings and a year later, they seperatin.....steups. i should get my damn gift back if they doh last.

  6. #6
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    that's tacky.

    but yuh know at this point, i'd be happier if the people juss stay together. tired of goin to weddings and a year later, they seperatin.....steups. i should get my damn gift back if they doh last.
    yuh know wha, it's kinda sad...if yuh eh see dem since de wedding and yuh ask..."how's married life " and den dey tell yuh dey done

  7. #7
    Blu
    Doux Comme Sucre Blu's Avatar Blu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    -
    Posts
    4,173
    Credits
    1,547,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    I have to say, color me disappointed! Just saw some pics of a girls wedding and mercy peeps looked horrible...if I were the photographer I so wasn't taking pics!!!

    There is NO WAY!!!

    NO FRICKIN WAY anyone is gonna be admitted to MY WEDDING dressed is ah sweater *if the wedding is in the winter* and or khakis and some old looking shirt....

    There will be a STRICT DRESS CODE...and who doh like it...doh have to come!!!!

    Thank you, that's all I have to say!!!!
    Tell me about it. A wedding is supposed to be a formal affair unless if its happening on the beach or somethin'

  8. #8
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    ENT!!!! I would so have Fashion Police at the doors

  9. #9
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    1,035,018
    i have one to go to saturday....and I have a really nice dress and open shoes no boots for me

  10. #10
    Registered User IllSitOnYaFace's Avatar IllSitOnYaFace is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    1,068
    Credits
    1,010,806
    ummm were they white people??? ....just askin!

  11. #11
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    I have to say, color me disappointed! Just saw some pics of a girls wedding and mercy peeps looked horrible...if I were the photographer I so wasn't taking pics!!!

    There is NO WAY!!!

    NO FRICKIN WAY anyone is gonna be admitted to MY WEDDING dressed is ah sweater *if the wedding is in the winter* and or khakis and some old looking shirt....

    There will be a STRICT DRESS CODE...and who doh like it...doh have to come!!!!

    Thank you, that's all I have to say!!!!
    steeups... wear a sweater if yuh want as long as you bring a nice gift.

  12. #12
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187
    Quote Originally Posted by IllSitOnYaFace
    ummm were they white people??? ....just askin!

  13. #13
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    it is amazing how ppl of the caribbean does go all out for weddings.......it is the one day the badman from round the corner does put on a suit and shoes......

  14. #14
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IllSitOnYaFace
    ummm were they white people??? ....just askin!

    mix crowd, but, yes

  15. #15
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting
    steeups... wear a sweater if yuh want as long as you bring a nice gift.

    watch you


    SECURITY!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •