Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: DreadJ

  1. #1
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847

    DreadJ

    Are you going to THE PARK on Saturday to support the soca warriors

  2. #2
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    Are you going to THE PARK on Saturday to support the soca warriors
    im still in the middle east

  3. #3
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    im still in the middle east
    oh Rass so is you Kill El Zaquawi?

  4. #4
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    oh Rass so is you Kill El Zaquawi?
    i tied a dreadlock around his neck
    2 bad your commander in chief cant get so lucky .

  5. #5
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    i tied a dreadlock around his neck
    2 bad your commander in chief cant get so lucky .
    *dead*


    Bring me back some good luck sand or some shite.. if feel someone wuking obeah on me..

  6. #6
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    *dead*


    Bring me back some good luck sand or some shite.. if feel someone wuking obeah on me..
    since you said DEAD
    ill bring you back something from the DEAD sea

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •