Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dread my eyes full of tears reading this story....

Credits

Unhappy Dread my eyes full of tears reading this story....

What the hell is happening in Trinidad dread? I can't begin to think what her parents are going through right now.

Tragic end to Hope’s story Body of 8-year-old found in canefield

Undertakers wait to carry away the body of eight-year-old Hope Arismandez, inset, who was found dead in a canefield yesterday.
    Photo: Karla Ramoo

By Camille Clarke

The body of eight-year-old Hope Arismandez was found yesterday in a canefield at Pierre Road Connector in Chaguanas by Homicide officers.

Police believe that Hope, of Umesh Drive, in Chaguanas, a student of the Carapichaima Roman Catholic School, was criminally assaulted.

She had been reported missing by her mother, Sherma Rajoon, on Saturday.

A 30-year-old relative of Hope is being held in police custody. Police said he led officers to her body.

A report said Hope left home on Saturday in the company of a relative, who claimed he went to buy gas at the Medford Gas Station.

However, the relative gave conflicting stories to police officers when interrogated.

The suspect first stated he bought gas, but he then said the gas station was too busy. In another version, he said he only remembered seeing Hope at her house.

Homicide officers visited the mother’s home yesterday around midday and conducted investigations. Within three hours, Hope’s body was found.

Investigators said Hope was clad in the pink shirt she left the house in on Saturday.

Pieces of underwear and pants were found a short distance away, investigators said.

They said the child’s was found face down with stab wounds.

The relative, who was under police guard, hid in a heavily-tinted white SUV, away from the sight of reporters and villagers who gathered at the crime scene.

Hours before, the victim’s father, Ronald Arismandez, and Rajoon prayed for their daughter’s safe return.

However, Rajoon said she blamed the relative.

“He is to blame because I left her in his custody,” Rajoon said, in an interview at her Umesh Drive home.

School principal Heather Palmer Ovid and teacher Yvette Avella visited the apartment to give support to Hope’s mother.

Teddy bears lined her little bed and a bike was placed at its foot.

The mother said she had been left Hope in the care of a man.

“He did not even want her to go by a neighbour’s house. He would take her everywhere he went,” Rajoon said.

Nevertheless, Rajoon said the relative had been known to take occasional drinks when he got his fortnightly pay.

The mother also said Hope wanted to be a teacher and spent all her spare time reading.

Assistant Commissioner of Police Homicide Maurice Piggott said the matter was under investigation and a suspect was being held in custody.
    “We will send a release later.

We do have a man in custody, who we interviewed and is being detained,” Piggott said.

Mayor of Chaguanas Dr Surujrattan Rambachan said Central was under siege by the criminal elements.
    “We are concerned about the bodies. Central is a hotbed of crime. There are robberies of families and murders,” Rambachan said.

He added that 100 central police officers had been relocated to Port-of-Spain Division.

“Central is suffering from political vindictiveness when they should be here,” he said.

Rambachan expressed his condolences to the family.

©2005-2006 Trinidad Publishing Company Limited
    Designed by: Randall Rajkumar-Maharaj

Source: The Trinidad Guardian -Online Edition Ver 2.0
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

TC
    Credits
    Very sad! What a pretty little girl. I feel for the family! too sad!

Credits
    wow. yuh know I can't imagine what I would do in this instance. Just thinking about how angry I get when someone talks to my child in an off way....what would I do if this were me? I really feel for the family boy....that is so sad.
    Trinidad Posse!

ank
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by southern chic View Post
    wow. yuh know I can't imagine what I would do in this instance. Just thinking about how angry I get when someone talks to my child in an off way....what would I do if this were me? I really feel for the family boy....that is so sad.
    yes, the somebody has never thought about the feeling at all and never see what the stuff make parents put in deep sad .

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    Two nights ago, the mother was interviewed and she was sooooo convinced that the man would never do anything to hurt the girl. She had soo much trust in this man, not to know that he was molesting her little 8 yr old for a while now and she didnt know. She swore on national television that he wont do anything to her daughter, only to find out the next morning that he had brutally raped and murdered the little girl. This man was her step father and he violated her so harshly... RIP Hope.

Parents need to be more careful with who they trusting with their kids.
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

ank
    Credits
    [QUOTE=Doctor's Daughter;2765779]Two nights ago, the mother was interviewed and she was sooooo convinced that the man would never do anything to hurt the girl. She had soo much trust in this man, not to know that he was molesting her little 8 yr old for a while now and she didnt know. She swore on national television that he wont do anything to her daughter, only to find out the next morning that he had brutally raped and murdered the little girl. This man was her step father and he violated her so harshly... RIP Hope.

Parents need to be more careful with who they trusting with their kids.[/QUOTE]They do pay deep careful for their kids as possible as they can and they wish they could keep their kids always being by their side ,.. but you know that is not possible.

Don't say something like that to parets , they are not bad .
    The somebody is bad .

T-MAKAA
    Ank made a good point..its not always as simple as parents doing a better job. You have to trust someone at a certain point. You are not going to have ya child by you 24/7. The world is just crazy. SMH.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    Two nights ago, the mother was interviewed and she was sooooo convinced that the man would never do anything to hurt the girl. She had soo much trust in this man, not to know that he was molesting her little 8 yr old for a while now and she didnt know. She swore on national television that he wont do anything to her daughter, only to find out the next morning that he had brutally raped and murdered the little girl. This man was her step father and he violated her so harshly... RIP Hope.

Parents need to be more careful with who they trusting with their kids.
    I figured it was the mother's man that did this. I'm sorry but I'm not trusting no man with my child, esp. one who isn't her biological father.

I'm reading the comments left at the bottom of the article in the Express. Why these ignorant fools blaming manning & the Gov't for this fool's actions? Instead of placing the blame with the rightful person, they turning it into something political. Trinis annoy me with their BS sometimes.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    I write, sing and talk about IT ova n ova.....my heart goes out to her mom and loved ones........To be honest, I'm saturated with though about this/these issues, I think I'm becoming desensitized.......**dont even ask**. I'm Out of thread oui SMH. . tst tsk tsk...Is d same ole blasted tyad refrain and yet still we keep having victims....AND NOT ONE FUKKIN TING GINE AND CHANGE....THE WORLD HAD GONE MAD INDEED....ON ALL FRONTS!!! SAD PLACE, SAD TIMES WE LIVING IN....:

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    I figured it was the mother's man that did this. I'm sorry but I'm not trusting no man with my child, esp. one who isn't her biological father.

I'm reading the comments left at the bottom of the article in the Express. Why these ignorant fools blaming manning & the Gov't for this fool's actions? Instead of placing the blame with the rightful person, they turning it into something political. Trinis annoy me with their BS sometimes.
    that's the ignorant voice of the typical, uneducated, judgmental trini.. They blame politics for everything... It's kinda hard to deal with this situation cause trust becomes the main factor here. But sometimes it is hard to trust your own family, much less for a lover/partner.

~DD~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post

I read d comments too..... Dais y ah say ah getting desensitized to dis damn sh!t now....dey are full fledged fukkin cunts!!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Ank made a good point..its not always as simple as parents doing a better job. You have to trust someone at a certain point. You are not going to have ya child by you 24/7. The world is just crazy. SMH.
    I understand that, you can't blame the mother. But at the same time, I'm not leaving my child alone with no man I'm with. If is not her brother or father, she not staying with him, i'm sorry. Sometimes you cant even trust the father or brother either, this world just full of sick people. And it's like as time goes on, they get sicker and bolder with their nastiness.

Credits
    I think Singing Sandra was right when she sang
    :
    "Me eh hah no time to philosophize"
    Ah come out to equalize
    Send he brain fuh Doctor to Analyze
    Not, Me ah come out to Equalize"

...Tie ah rope arong he neck
    Leave him fuh Corbeaux to Peck
    All who find dat Harsh dem to civilized
    Ah come out to Equalize!!" :

btw,,,wey d lyrics fuh dat song..who have it..I'd like to get it..pls pm it to me if u have it.

Credits
    New reports on the radio saying that they found a stab wound to the Little girl's anus..... Im so furious at how sick this man is..... This has been going on for some time now in Trinidad and Tobago, the whole caribbean as a matter of fact, and we as adults need to talk to our kids repeatedly and tell them to open their mouths and speak up when someone does them something wrong... (hoping that they know right from wrong)... Cause if this has been going on for a while she should have been smart enough to tell her mother or an adult at least.... Apparently he was spending soooo much time with her that he bribed her into everything, so that she wont tell a soul what was going on. The mother said that he didnt even want Hope to go by the neighbours if needed, so he would take her everywhere with him....

~DD~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    New reports on the radio saying that they found a stab wound to the Little girl's anus..... Im so furious at how sick this man is..... This has been going on for some time now in Trinidad and Tobago, the whole caribbean as a matter of fact, and we as adults need to talk to our kids repeatedly and tell them to open their mouths and speak up when someone does them something wrong... (hoping that they know right from wrong)... Cause if this has been going on for a while she should have been smart enough to tell her mother or an adult at least.... Apparently he was spending soooo much time with her that he bribed her into everything, so that she wont tell a soul what was going on. The mother said that he didnt even want Hope to go by the neighbours if needed, so he would take her everywhere with him....
    he know why....cause he was abusing d poor chile and fraid she would tell someone...or someone would notice..dais wha!!! What d hell happen wid Sean Luke...dey find out d B1tches dat do dat and cover up..no.....D only beacon out of this horrific shit..is dat d dumb sick bastard tell on heself...now he can get d full brunt ah d law..

I eh know which more painful..fuh ah parent to knwo who did it to herchild..and it was someone she trusts and loved OR fuh she chile to juss dead and she never knew...i eh knwo which more painful!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast