Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Dragon Springer

  1. #1
    Dragon
    Guest

    Dragon Springer

    Today’s topic: The Fox who could not get the grapes

    Why some people say negative things about someone when they get rejected

  2. #2
    amprincess
    Guest
    to save face. so when a woman rejects him he can just turn around & tell people "oh she wasn't all that anyway" so he can save himself the embarrassment & ridicule of his peers

  3. #3
    1 Sexy B!tch in trainin Ruby Q's Avatar Ruby Q is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    959
    Credits
    505,613
    Originally posted by amprincess
    to save face. so when a woman rejects him he can just turn around & tell people "oh she wasn't all that anyway" so he can save himself the embarrassment & ridicule of his peers

    yeah yeah that it ...

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Originally posted by amprincess
    to save face. so when a woman rejects him he can just turn around & tell people "oh she wasn't all that anyway" so he can save himself the embarrassment & ridicule of his peers
    Yes men are highly emtional and unstable creatures and we do feel pain once rejected. Its a simple defensive mechanism just like AM described.. :)

  5. #5
    1 Sexy B!tch in trainin Ruby Q's Avatar Ruby Q is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    959
    Credits
    505,613
    Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Yes men are highly emtional and unstable creatures and we do feel pain once rejected. Its a simple defensive mechanism just like AM described.. :)
    how insightful... I mean for a guy :p

  6. #6
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762

    Re: Dragon Springer

    Originally posted by DRAGON
    Today’s topic: The Fox who could not get the grapes

    Why some people say negative things about someone when they get rejected
    i wouldn't know I never get rejected :p

  7. #7
    Miss
    Guest

    Thumbs up

    It's just away men Hating on women b/c there "G" is WACK!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    ~*~In the Mix~*~ BajanPryncess is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lost in BK!!!
    Posts
    5,308
    Credits
    6,966
    Originally posted by amprincess
    to save face. so when a woman rejects him he can just turn around & tell people "oh she wasn't all that anyway" so he can save himself the embarrassment & ridicule of his peers
    I agree, ah glad ah don't really have tuh type now !!!
    Still standing...:)

  9. #9
    amprincess
    Guest

    Re: Re: Dragon Springer

    Originally posted by ÇARAMË£§I§TA
    i wouldn't know I never get rejected :p
    me neither but I have rejected men before & then had them talk shite

  10. #10
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762

    Re: Re: Re: Dragon Springer

    Originally posted by amprincess
    me neither but I have rejected men before & then had them talk shite
    oh they are just vex because they weren't the choosen one. steups to hell with them, they will get over the rejection

  11. #11
    Dragon
    Guest

    Re: Re: Dragon Springer

    Originally posted by ÇARAMË£§I§TA
    i wouldn't know I never get rejected :p
    You forgot about me

  12. #12
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762

    Re: Re: Re: Dragon Springer

    Originally posted by DRAGON
    You forgot about me
    oh please you feel I dottish or wha

  13. #13
    Dragon
    Guest

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Dragon Springer

    Originally posted by ÇARAMË£§I§TA
    oh please you feel I dottish or wha
    Darling I would never think you are stupid

  14. #14
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dragon Springer

    Originally posted by DRAGON
    Darling I would never think you are stupid
    hmmm why you being so sweet today. Wham you got bitten from the Luv Bug today?

  15. #15
    Dragon
    Guest

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dragon Springer

    Originally posted by ÇARAMË£§I§TA
    hmmm why you being so sweet today. Wham you got bitten from the Luv Bug today?
    You should know I am always sweet …

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •