Thread: Dragon Springer

Dragon

Dragon Springer

Todayís episode :People who complain

Why do people complain about soca music or the artiste when they canít do better?

Credits

Re: Dragon Springer

Originally posted by Dragon
    Todayís episode :People who complain

Why do people complain about soca music or the artiste when they canít do better?
    people like who? people that pay to go to see the artiste and the music?

Dragon
    If I donít like a band or artiste I wont go see them or buy their music. But you wont see me complaining about their performance. We need to give people a chance to do their thing not fight them down

Credits
    If I donít like a band or artiste I wont go see them or buy their music. But you wont see me complaining about their performance. We need to give people a chance to do their thing not fight them down
    well probably the performance really sucks! People have a right to complain if they pay their money, you should be expecting a decent performance.

Further more, you pay your money for a full show and it's always getting sliced in the middle of a performance : any that's a seperate topic carry on!

Dragon
    Originally posted by «ARAMň£ßIßTA
    well probably the performance really sucks! People have a right to complain if they pay their money, you should be expecting a decent performance.

Further more, you pay your money for a full show and it's always getting sliced in the middle of a performance : any that's a seperate topic carry on!
    If you see a band perform and you donít like them why go back show after show and complain. This donít make any sense to me

Credits
    If you see a band perform and you donít like them why go back show after show and complain. This donít make any sense to me
    who's that? if i could I would not go see Triple X at all. But unfortunately Triple X usually plays with other bands I like. I have a right to complain! why cut Krosfyah's performance knowing that they just came back from Bdos and have Eddie up on the stage doing his same lame a$$ routine. : they should have let Krosfyah play first. that's my opinion.

SSS
    Credits
    it does make sense to me either..............but they aren't much leaders in the world.

Dragon
    Originally posted by «ARAMň£ßIßTA
    who's that? if i could I would not go see Triple X at all. But unfortunately Triple X usually plays with other bands I like. I have a right to complain! why cut Krosfyah's performance knowing that they just came back from Bdos and have Eddie up on the stage doing his same lame a$$ routine. : they should have let Krosfyah play first. that's my opinion.
    Everyone has their personal preference when it comes to artiste and bands. If there is an event with someone you donít like Ödonít go that is how I feel. We need to unite behind our culture instead of hating on others who are trying their best to keep it alive

SSS
    Credits
    Everyone has their personal preference when it comes to artiste and bands. If there is an event with someone you donít like Ödonít go that is how I feel. We need to unite behind our culture instead of hating on others who are trying their best to keep it alive
    I don't think it has to do with hating.