Thread: Dragon..please

Credits

Dragon..please

Understanding this is your site and if i dont like the rules i can beat my feet..

i just have a question

how come the threads calling out the IMIXERS (alleged scammers) of the TFT keeps getting deleted? According to the one poster, each times she calls them out on IMIX..her thread gets deleted.

Is it becuase a thread like that makes IMIX look bad?

Or is it becuase the accused poster is popular and a mod on this site..you guys want to protect her name/rep?
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    I am not protecting anyone. The POST was removed by me and I gave the party involved time to make a public statement. If that person donít do it in time. Then everyone is free to say what they want. I got conflicting stories about what happen. So I canít comment

We at islandmix value our member and their freedom of speech. But I want people to have all their facts before accusing someone

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    Understanding this is your site and if i dont like the rules i can beat my feet..

i just have a question

how come the threads calling out the IMIXERS (alleged scammers) of the TFT keeps getting deleted? According to the one poster, each times she calls them out on IMIX..her thread gets deleted.

Is it becuase a thread like that makes IMIX look bad?

Or is it becuase the accused poster is popular and a mod on this site..you guys want to protect her name/rep?
    Why you so vested in what people who joined specifically to cause bachanal and nothing else do tho? Have you seen them post anywhere else on the site? Not that I know the reason the threads get deleted but from observation I don't see what makes their post so important. No long standing members seem to have a problem except for these newbies who are as you may or may not have noticed are posting personal information that the member has never herself posted here (maybe I stumbled on the reason why lol)

edit: guess not
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    Why you so vested in what people who joined specifically to cause bachanal and nothing else do tho? Have you seen them post anywhere else on the site? Not that I know the reason the threads get deleted but from observation I don't see what makes their post so important. No long standing members seem to have a problem except for these newbies who are as you may or may not have noticed are posting personal information that the member has never herself posted here (maybe I stumbled on the reason why lol)

edit: guess not
    hmm...im not vested in anyone..i saw her thread and she stated everytime she makes a post about it..it gets deleted..i noticed her join date at almost 12 years ago (if im not mistaken) so did not belive she joined simply to make "bachanal".. lots of ppl join and peek but dont post regularly for whatever reason..but i could be wrong!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    I am not protecting anyone. The POST was removed by me and I gave the party involved time to make a public statement. If that person donít do it in time. Then everyone is free to say what they want. I got conflicting stories about what happen. So I canít comment

We at islandmix value our member and their freedom of speech. But I want people to have all their facts before accusing someone
    hmm...cool!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    hmm...im not vested in anyone..i saw her thread and she stated everytime she makes a post about it..it gets deleted..i noticed her join date at almost 12 years ago (if im not mistaken) so did not belive she joined simply to make "bachanal".. lots of ppl join and peek but dont post regularly for whatever reason..but i could be wrong!
    The main contributors are newbies. One person involved is from a rival group that ended up losing out on business because of TFT so there is an agenda there. I cant comment on the details of what transpired but it seem real suspect to me.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    The main contributors are newbies. One person involved is from a rival group that ended up losing out on business because of TFT so there is an agenda there. I cant comment on the details of what transpired but it seem real suspect to me.
    i havent studied it hard..the person who speaking AND who say they got thier thread deleted AND started the other one in carnival central is all the same person..with a join date of Jan 2000....

what seem suspect to ME..is that accused (who have soo much to say about everything)..hasnt made comment and disappeared the very day the accusation came about..Is MY observation..

but like somebody said.."they too busy"..anywho...

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    I am not protecting anyone. The POST was removed by me and I gave the party involved time to make a public statement. If that person don’t do it in time. Then everyone is free to say what they want. I got conflicting stories about what happen. So I can’t comment

HMM buh how u really gonna verify that part they hadda send you paypal info, communication with tft?

and I gave the party involved time to make a public statement. If that person don’t do it in time. Then everyone is free to say what they want.
    so since the last thread and this one got deleted i'm guessing saucy eventually had something to say to you via pm or wherever that made the person accusation false?
    ďA sharp knife never proclaims itís sharpness to the worldÖbut the first to fall against it becomes itís advocate.Ē

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

T-MAKAA
    Hi Saucy!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    HMM buh how u really gonna verify that part they hadda send you paypal info, communication with tft?

so since the last thread and this one got deleted i'm guessing saucy eventually had something to say to you via pm or wherever that made the person accusation false?
    hmmmm...i forgot to comment on the "public statement" part.lol

Credits
    lol

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post

posting evidence is always better than name calling