Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Dragon, I-fancy, or other Mods!!!

  1. #1
    Freedom Soca Taliban's Avatar Soca Taliban is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,914
    Credits
    1,517,407

    Cool Dragon, I-fancy, or other Mods!!!

    Quick & Serious questions here.

    What if it hah two people in de same house who wha be Imixers. De same IP address go show up an allyuh might try tuh ban dem. How allyuh does deal with dat?

  2. #2
    Registered User Nekeisha2's Avatar Nekeisha2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,224
    Credits
    1,809,441

  3. #3
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    Hmmm..interesting question.

  4. #4
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    and still no answer
    cause i wanted to know the same thing

  5. #5
    Dragon
    Guest
    Without giving up a moderators trade secrets . we have ways of finding out who is real an who on games .

  6. #6
    Silent Notches Just_Cute's Avatar Just_Cute is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,679
    Credits
    1,057,810
    Interesting..... Cuz i got two alter egos at home and ah wanna know how i could get them on without bein banned...

  7. #7
    Registered User Nekeisha2's Avatar Nekeisha2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,224
    Credits
    1,809,441
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON
    Without giving up a moderators trade secrets . we have ways of finding out who is real an who on games .

    so you can have restrictions based on the user name without banning the ip address, correct?

  8. #8
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekeisha2
    so you can have restrictions based on the user name without banning the ip address, correct?
    Yes we can ban someone without banning their IP address .. The only time we restrict a IP address . Is when a member use it to register more than 1 time after their account has been terminated
    Last edited by DRAGON; 07-15-2005 at 12:48 PM.

  9. #9
    Freedom Soca Taliban's Avatar Soca Taliban is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,914
    Credits
    1,517,407

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON
    Yes we can ban someone without banning their IP address .. The only time we restrict a IP address . Is when a member use it to register more than 1 time after their account has been terminated
    Thanks because ah know meh older brodda was ah IMIXER long before it even had so much different forums and thing. He doh post, but ah was wondering if he ever did, what allyuh would do.
    Thanks fuh de answer jed! Now if only ah coulda get yuh tuh be so reasonable when it come to pelting away dat yellow american made vehicle.

  10. #10
    Juksan Stabbs
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Taliban
    Thanks because ah know meh older brodda was ah IMIXER long before it even had so much different forums and thing. He doh post, but ah was wondering if he ever did, what allyuh would do.
    Thanks fuh de answer jed! Now if only ah coulda get yuh tuh be so reasonable when it come to pelting away dat yellow american made vehicle.
    whaps

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •