Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon!

Credits
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    I have seen the commercials and I donít think thatís the message he is trying to send. People need to realize we are at war and you donít change ships in midstream.
    Funny...I thought Bush declared victory in this so-called war almost a year ago

Dragon
    Originally posted by sweet_dream
    so, what you are saying is that a politician should stick by a position he/she stood for in 1991 even if the politics may have changed? politicians are human beings. as human beings, they are capable of having a change of opinion. i.e. there are lots of people who may have thought abortion was wrong at one point but later became pro-choice after some kind of life experience, and vice versa. does this mean that said individual is unreliable and/or incapable of leadership?
    I donít favor abortion. Unless the person was raped or their life is in danger. . I believe in an individuals right to bare arms and the death penalty. And my feeling is going to stay this way until I die. There are a lot of people who feel this way but are afraid to standup for what they believe because of political correctness

Dragon
    Originally posted by Bake 'N Shark
    Funny...I thought Bush declared victory in this so-called war almost a year ago
    No one ever claimed victory. President Bush declared the end of major hostilityís. But the war on terror continues

Credits
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    No one ever claimed victory. President Bush declared the end of major hostilityís. But the war on terror continues
    Tomay-toe...tomah-toe...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12