Thread: Dragon....

Credits

Dragon....

Can I get an update on Y&R please. Since there is nothing else to do.

Dragon
    Since Victor got arrested last week the show has been boring ... all they talking about is Xmas .. Neil and Dru getting married today in Japan

Credits
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    Since Victor got arrested last week the show has been boring ... all they talking about is Xmas .. Neil and Dru getting married today in Japan
    What about B&B? I know Brooke's baby is Nick's.

Dragon
    Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    What about B&B? I know Brooke's baby is Nick's.
    I stop looking at B&B about two weeks now ... Because of Brooke and that clown she have as a husband ... No real man would put up with all her shit .. I think the writers of the show are smoking weed .... The woman has two kids for his father , one for her Ex-son-in-law , brush Torn and now she having one for his brother and he running around say how he in love

Credits
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    I stop looking at B&B about two weeks now ... Because of Brooke and that clown she have as a husband ... No real man would put up with all her shit .. I think the writers of the show are smoking weed .... The woman has two kids for his father , one for her Ex-son-in-law , brush Torn and now she having one for his brother and he running around say how he in love
    I think that story line between Brooke and Ridge is so damn tired now. Every time they get together something always happens to cause conflict in their relationship.