Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Dragon!!

  1. #1
    Banned Perez's Avatar Perez is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    en la tierra del planeta
    Posts
    1,111
    Credits
    539

    Dragon!!




  2. #2
    Dragon
    Guest
    Without you in my life,
    Things would look so bleak.
    There would be no light that shines,
    I would be left alone so weak.



    Hope i did not put fluffy to sleep

  3. #3
    Banned Perez's Avatar Perez is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    en la tierra del planeta
    Posts
    1,111
    Credits
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    Without you in my life,
    Things would look so bleak.
    There would be no light that shines,
    I would be left alone so weak.



    Hope i did not put fluffy to sleep

    Chicago it's better for me...NY has too many distractions!!

  4. #4
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Perez
    Chicago it's better for me...NY has too many distractions!!
    Good .. Now I can have you all to myself

  5. #5
    Banned Perez's Avatar Perez is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    en la tierra del planeta
    Posts
    1,111
    Credits
    539
    So this means that you will be coming with me....

  6. #6
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Perez
    So this means that you will be coming with me....
    All i need is a place to park my car

  7. #7
    Banned Perez's Avatar Perez is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    en la tierra del planeta
    Posts
    1,111
    Credits
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    All i need is a place to park my car

    I thought you wanted to keept this a secret...geesh!!


  8. #8
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Perez
    I thought you wanted to keept this a secret...geesh!!

    There cumís a time in every mans life when he has to stand up to the Na-Sayers and show the world what he is made of

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •