Thread: Dragon....

Credits

Dragon....

... bout time for a Gurl fight before Miami don't you think.

Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimo 2
    ... bout time for a Gurl fight before Miami don't you think.
    Don't worry the Don king of Soca is working on it .. I see a few women on the site dissin each other alot on the site .. I will set it up this friday

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON
    Don't worry the Don king of Soca is working on it .. I see a few women on the site dissin each other alot on the site .. I will set it up this friday
    Yes... and Please remember only hand out suspentions... so which two ladies ... Quest an Junkie... wait Junkies a guy now... Well I leave this in your capable hands...

Dragon
    Yes... and Please remember only hand out suspentions... so which two ladies ... Quest an Junkie... wait Junkies a guy now... Well I leave this in your capable hands...
    I don't ban women for fighting on the site ... why yuh think imix is the top site around the world for drama .. Dr. Quest has been granted knighthood for the Dark Lord so don't fack wid him .. He know H.I.M.

Credits
    I don't ban women for fighting on the site ... why yuh think imix is the top site around the world for drama .. Dr. Quest has been granted knighthood for the Dark Lord so don't fack wid him .. He know H.I.M.

Quest a Sith... since wen Sith lords acceptin women in the ranks... Thats a Jedi practice....

Dragon
    Quest a Sith... since wen Sith lords acceptin women in the ranks... Thats a Jedi practice....
    Dr. Quest has proven himself to be ah man's man .. now his picture is hanging proudly in the halls of Meng of Honor .................. for the slow people Meng = Men
    Last edited by DRAGON; 09-27-2005 at 02:40 PM.

Credits
    Dr. Quest has proven himself to be ah man's man .. now his picture is hanging proudly in the hall of Meng of Honor .................. for the slow people Meng = Men

Credits
    Dr. Quest has proven himself to be ah man's man .. now his picture is hanging proudly in the hall of Meng of Honor .................. for the slow people Meng = Men
    Thanks you oh great Dark Lord, I will continue to send many Virgins your way to be slayed!!!

Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan
    what's so funny ?