Thread: Dr. 90210

Credits

Dr. 90210

So I'm watching this show on E! about plastic surgery. It shows patients going to plastic surgeons for all different types of augmentations, lipo, tummy tucks, etc. This chick had to get a vagina lift after having gastro bypass b/c de skin was so droopy. Lawd I will never complain about my body again.
    Last edited by Dougla Ting; 09-12-2005 at 06:20 PM.

Credits
    Oh lawd... I think I'm gonna be sick. They're actually showing her breast implant surgery...inserting them through her stomach. *faints*

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting
    Oh lawd... I think I'm gonna be sick. They're actually showing her breast implant surgery...inserting them through her stomach. *faints*
    thats why i can never watch that show... i always end up changin the channel .... i feel like such a fraidy-cat

Credits
    i know it not funny but i have to laugh at some of these folks who running round complaining about 5 and 10 pounds on their whole body, when some of these chicks on these plastic surgery shows have just 5 of 10 pounds in one roll of fat.
    "Give me the wine wine of of your life life make sure its right cause its carnival time time"

StarGyul
    *vaginal lift*?? what the hell and then she gets to go home in half and hour after all that?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting
    So I'm watching this show on E! about plastic surgery. It shows patients going to plastic surgeons for all different types of augmentations, lipo, tummy tucks, etc. This chick had to get a vagina lift after having gastro bypass b/c de skin was so droopy. Lawd I will never complain about my body again.