Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dow 22,016 Trump is the Man......

  1. #16
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,133
    Credits
    51,697,678
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Easy, first, i am a fan of #Theman, #lebronJames, so where ever he goes.....i am there pulling for him and #Cavalier for now....maybe LA next....

    Next, KD contract was up, more or less what he did was a punk move by a SuperStar to take the easy way out.....straight up punk move !

    Kyrie is straight up a sellout and a pu$$y at that, i have no respect for him..ok, so you want to go, go.....why you need to create all this drama ... meaning, if you want your own team, i can respect that...just say that....you saw the First Take interview ?

    He is straight up pu$$y,.....now, if you follow Basketball then you would know Lebron is a humble player......he gave the young stud his room to shine, MFer Kyrie just ungrateful!
    D Wade.... after the first season total LJ, maaan do you, take over, i am willing to come along for the ride.....

    So i understand Kyrie is younger and dont feel the need to answer to LJ...and i am cool with that.....but how he went about it is straight up a sellout!

    Just leave and say... i did my time here i want to try to be #theman, i will be in the Garden to boo his ass when he get here.

    I Think he is a mental case.....
    I dont even think Boston will make the playoffs!
    i dont understand how you call KD and Kyrie punks and sellouts but praise LBJ. If those are the standards by which you consider players punks and sellouts then LBJ in the same boat.

    I would give Kyrie more credit and say he is the better man out of the three because he's going to a lesser team and willing to put them on his back instead of constructing a superteam or tacking himself on an already championship caliber team that he himself had down 3 - 1 in the WCF
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

    Carl G. Jung

  2. #17
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    11,738
    Credits
    67,798,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    i dont understand how you call KD and Kyrie punks and sellouts but praise LBJ. If those are the standards by which you consider players punks and sellouts then LBJ in the same boat.

    I would give Kyrie more credit and say he is the better man out of the three because he's going to a lesser team and willing to put them on his back instead of constructing a superteam or tacking himself on an already championship caliber team that he himself had down 3 - 1 in the WCF
    Huh, a better man......he is delusional, i think Kyrie is a mental case, watch the First Take interview and get back to me.

    He is just ungrateful.....he will never be the man......period.

    Again......do you follow Basketball or you just a King James hater ?

    Again....if someone's contract is up, bless their soul, go where you want.....where did you see me say on here i had an issue with KD choice? .....what i said was that it was a punk ass move . ...he took the easy way out ?

    Name one player that was on #Cavalier with King James in 2008 2009, ? Exactly.

    LJ went to a team to join a friend, which if you follow Basketball.....DW was hurt the prior two seasons, etc. ??he didnt join a winning team.

  3. #18
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,133
    Credits
    51,697,678
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Huh, a better man......he is delusional, i think Kyrie is a mental case, watch the First Take interview and get back to me.

    He is just ungrateful.....he will never be the man......period.

    Again......do you follow Basketball or you just a King James hater ?

    Again....if someone's contract is up, bless their soul, go where you want.....where did you see me say on here i had an issue with KD choice? .....what i said was that it was a punk ass move . ...he took the easy way out ?

    Name one player that was on #Cavalier with King James in 2008 2009, ? Exactly.

    LJ went to a team to join a friend, which if you follow Basketball.....DW was hurt the prior two seasons, etc. ??he didnt join a winning team.
    LBJ didnt join a winning team. but he sure as hell constructed one by joining Wade and bringing Bosh. Then they get beat by the Spurs so he jumps ship to put together another strong team in Cleveland with KI and KL. He sure as hell pulled lions together and joined them up like voltron. Ok i wont give LBJ that much flack for what he did because he stayed with Cleveland a long time without getting much help before going to Miami. but to jump ship from a team you constructed cause the spurs beat you instead of coming back next year and getting revenge come on now...
    and you say you have no issue with what KD did but then you say it was a punk ass move and he took the easy way out? which is it? you are ok with these sucker ass punk moves? There is no reason OKC could not make it out of the West. They had GS beat but collapsed and lost 3 straight games DUE TO MENTAL MISTAKES KD MADE in that series. I have a big problem with KD's move

    I cant get with this follow a player and become a fan of whatever team he joins thing at all. How can you enjoy that shit or revel in their wins.

    I'm a fan of a team. Knicks forever, whether they losers or winners, whether they pull top free agents or not i'm with them forever. you supposed to be a fan of a team not hop from team to team to team
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

    Carl G. Jung

  4. #19
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    11,738
    Credits
    67,798,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    LBJ didnt join a winning team. but he sure as hell constructed one by joining Wade and bringing Bosh. Then they get beat by the Spurs so he jumps ship to put together another strong team in Cleveland with KI and KL. He sure as hell pulled lions together and joined them up like voltron. Ok i wont give LBJ that much flack for what he did because he stayed with Cleveland a long time without getting much help before going to Miami. but to jump ship from a team you constructed cause the spurs beat you instead of coming back next year and getting revenge come on now...
    and you say you have no issue with what KD did but then you say it was a punk ass move and he took the easy way out? which is it? you are ok with these sucker ass punk moves? There is no reason OKC could not make it out of the West. They had GS beat but collapsed and lost 3 straight games DUE TO MENTAL MISTAKES KD MADE in that series. I have a big problem with KD's move

    I cant get with this follow a player and become a fan of whatever team he joins thing at all. How can you enjoy that shit or revel in their wins.

    I'm a fan of a team. Knicks forever, whether they losers or winners, whether they pull top free agents or not i'm with them forever. you supposed to be a fan of a team not hop from team to team to team

    See....if you can follow !


    My first statement, " i am a fan of #theman #lebronJames "

    Ok.....so we took care of following a team.

    Ok, i am going to say it slow.....please read what i am posting.

    " I have no issues with anyone jumping ship if your contract is up......"


    I assume you comprehend that.....now, re punk ass KD.....what you didnt understand that i wrote ?


    I never mentioned KD .....you did!

    Once you did, i said i have no issue with it, it was just a punk ass move by a SuperStar!

    Smh, maaan how you going debate with a weak argument......


    King James went to four finals with Miami, won two, how many did KD won before he jumped ship ? Exactly.


    If you not following, King Kames was a free agent that went back to losing team and made them great again.

    Anyway.....stay focus here....Kyrie is the sellout in all of this and a punk....you are under contract, you run to mang that you want a trade......ok....? what you call that ?


    Collective bargaining?

    He is straight up pu$$y !

    I am a Knicks fan but not a fool......meaning, do a search here and see my take on Phil Jackson.....

  5. #20
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,133
    Credits
    51,697,678
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    See....if you can follow !


    My first statement, " i am a fan of #theman #lebronJames "

    Ok.....so we took care of following a team.

    Ok, i am going to say it slow.....please read what i am posting.

    " I have no issues with anyone jumping ship if your contract is up......"


    I assume you comprehend that.....now, re punk ass KD.....what you didnt understand that i wrote ?


    I never mentioned KD .....you did!

    Once you did, i said i have no issue with it, it was just a punk ass move by a SuperStar!

    Smh, maaan how you going debate with a weak argument......


    King James went to four finals with Miami, won two, how many did KD won before he jumped ship ? Exactly.


    If you not following, King Kames was a free agent that went back to losing team and made them great again.

    Anyway.....stay focus here....Kyrie is the sellout in all of this and a punk....you are under contract, you run to mang that you want a trade......ok....? what you call that ?


    Collective bargaining?

    He is straight up pu$$y !

    I am a Knicks fan but not a fool......meaning, do a search here and see my take on Phil Jackson.....
    i read what you said and can comprehend very well. What does being under contract or not matter. you are still a major player, if not the franchise leaving your team in the lurch regardless if contract up or not. that shouldnt matter. the circumstances you leave under (Because its an easier road to the chip if i go to a particular team) is what should matter not whether or not you under contract. Bron a sucker, KD a sucker, Kyrie, even though I wanted to see Cleveland build something to take out the warriors, i still say what he did was way less suckerish that what Bron and KD did.. I could care less if contract up or not.
    and Being a fan of just one player making that determine what team you backing is wack as hell.. i comprehend that is what you do but i cant wrap my mind around that at all. You know how many times my favorite players left teams. since the days of Strawberry and his contentious relationship with the Mets. but i stayed with the Mets till this day even though they suck majorly. I wanted to see Straw and Gooden do well but i never became a yankees fan when they both were on the yankees and those guys were my favorite players of all. Zo Mourning was one of my favorite players but i aint gonna say oh am a Hornets fan or a Heat fan. I was a fan of Kobe until he did that sucker shit to Shaq but i aint gonna be no Lakers fan.
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

    Carl G. Jung

  6. #21
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    11,738
    Credits
    67,798,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    i read what you said and can comprehend very well. What does being under contract or not matter. you are still a major player, if not the franchise leaving your team in the lurch regardless if contract up or not. that shouldnt matter. the circumstances you leave under (Because its an easier road to the chip if i go to a particular team) is what should matter not whether or not you under contract. Bron a sucker, KD a sucker, Kyrie, even though I wanted to see Cleveland build something to take out the warriors, i still say what he did was way less suckerish that what Bron and KD did.. I could care less if contract up or not.
    and Being a fan of just one player making that determine what team you backing is wack as hell.. i comprehend that is what you do but i cant wrap my mind around that at all. You know how many times my favorite players left teams. since the days of Strawberry and his contentious relationship with the Mets. but i stayed with the Mets till this day even though they suck majorly. I wanted to see Straw and Gooden do well but i never became a yankees fan when they both were on the yankees and those guys were my favorite players of all. Zo Mourning was one of my favorite players but i aint gonna say oh am a Hornets fan or a Heat fan. I was a fan of Kobe until he did that sucker shit to Shaq but i aint gonna be no Lakers fan.
    I hear you on sticking with a sinking ship....good for you !

    Bro, of course it matters if you under contract or not.....omg, you actually debating the two, smh.....


    Ok, let me say it another way, you with a team for 10 yrs, nothing came out of it, contract up, you decide...oh, my clock is ticking.......you move on to a better situation for you........the relationship ran its course!

    Vs

    You under contract......you run to management, man i want i trade, i dont want to play with you guys anymore....so you forcing their hand.....

    Now if you dont consider being under contract more relevant.....then you in the minority!

    Clearly, if you asking for out....what is that saying?? Back to my original point......you want to leave to be the man...find, go, why all the drama, just say i want to be #theman.

    You crossing up your argument....read what you wrote, lol, the circumstances should matter....yes, i concur, KD, LJ, etc...once your contract is up, you dont owe the management or the fans nothing.....

    Vs that pu$$uy shit Kyrie did!

  7. #22
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,133
    Credits
    51,697,678
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    I hear you on sticking with a sinking ship....good for you !

    Bro, of course it matters if you under contract or not.....omg, you actually debating the two, smh.....


    Ok, let me say it another way, you with a team for 10 yrs, nothing came out of it, contract up, you decide...oh, my clock is ticking.......you move on to a better situation for you........the relationship ran its course!

    Vs

    You under contract......you run to management, man i want i trade, i dont want to play with you guys anymore....so you forcing their hand.....

    Now if you dont consider being under contract more relevant.....then you in the minority!

    Clearly, if you asking for out....what is that saying?? Back to my original point......you want to leave to be the man...find, go, why all the drama, just say i want to be #theman.

    You crossing up your argument....read what you wrote, lol, the circumstances should matter....yes, i concur, KD, LJ, etc...once your contract is up, you dont owe the management or the fans nothing.....

    Vs that pu$$uy shit Kyrie did!
    no ship stays sinking forever.
    every dynasty is gonna have its rebuidling years(LA, Chicago, etc.)
    and every bottom of the barrel team or expansion team has its championship years
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

    Carl G. Jung

  8. #23
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    11,738
    Credits
    67,798,151

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    no ship stays sinking forever.
    every dynasty is gonna have its rebuidling years(LA, Chicago, etc.)
    and every bottom of the barrel team or expansion team has its championship years
    Lol......correct on the Dynasty part, hence why I am betting on the Jockey (King James), not the Horse (team , management) .

  9. #24
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    11,738
    Credits
    67,798,151
    Record Close Again :


    Trump push Dow to magic number 23,000

    This is Massive!

    God Bless America


    DOW 22, 956

    #Yankees

    #Cavalier

    #BUZZaRama

    #NFL

    #KingofTheDancehall

    #Hotchicks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •