Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Dougla Ting

  1. #1
    Soon to be Banned Mister Skinny's Avatar Mister Skinny is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In a box near you
    Posts
    2,120
    Credits
    1,007,336

    Dougla Ting

    What happen to this weeks proper fete ettiquette post.....yuh stay home this weekend or what?

  2. #2
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Skinny
    What happen to this weeks proper fete ettiquette post.....yuh stay home this weekend or what?
    yeah man, I eh go no fete dis weekend...but I'll be back next week to blow up spots!

  3. #3
    Soon to be Banned Mister Skinny's Avatar Mister Skinny is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In a box near you
    Posts
    2,120
    Credits
    1,007,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting
    yeah man, I eh go no fete dis weekend...but I'll be back next week to blow up spots!
    word.....

  4. #4
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Skinny
    word.....
    so make sure u on yuh best fete etiquette behavior dis weekend.

  5. #5
    Born again peeper DJ Destro's Avatar DJ Destro is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    1,205
    Credits
    1,506,735
    YUH BETTA NOT BOUNCE ME UP IN A FETE OR YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY TO POST

  6. #6
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinSpice
    YUH BETTA NOT BOUNCE ME UP IN A FETE OR YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY TO POST
    u betta just watch how u holding yuh drink.

  7. #7
    Soon to be Banned Mister Skinny's Avatar Mister Skinny is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In a box near you
    Posts
    2,120
    Credits
    1,007,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting
    so make sure u on yuh best fete etiquette behavior dis weekend.
    you ever see me misbehaving......all I do is stand up, drink and admire the female body

  8. #8
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Skinny
    you ever see me misbehaving......all I do is stand up, drink and admire the female body
    OK, but people does slip up sometimes....just know u being watched by de etiquette police.

  9. #9
    Soon to be Banned Mister Skinny's Avatar Mister Skinny is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In a box near you
    Posts
    2,120
    Credits
    1,007,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting
    OK, but people does slip up sometimes....just know u being watched by de etiquette police.
    and you just know you are being watched by the Female Body Inspector

  10. #10
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Skinny
    and you just know you are being watched by the Female Body Inspector
    dais alright... i always on point.

  11. #11
    Soon to be Banned Mister Skinny's Avatar Mister Skinny is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In a box near you
    Posts
    2,120
    Credits
    1,007,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting
    dais alright... i always on point.
    I will agree with that, so i think the 2 ah we good to go, cuz my ettiquette up to par

  12. #12
    Dah Fella Dey CoCoLeeks is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,189
    Credits
    1,204
    Yuh eh find so 2 ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •