Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Donald J Trump is now the 45th President of the U.S.A. ......Now what ?

Credits

Donald J Trump is now the 45th President of the U.S.A. ......Now what ?

I am not one bit surprise.......over and over A lot of ppl fail to understand or comprehend what " Big Talk " is, what putting America first means, having the American flag in back of you in every speech, etc.

And above all #MakeAmericaGreatAgain .......that slogan there speaks volume !

Like I stated for months here, and others I had no faith in the Hispanics.......over and over they sold us out !

Meaning.....why are we blacks there fighting in Trump rallies...senseless !

Let the Mexicans go out there and fight , let the Muslims go out there and fight, etc....

Time and time again the Black Americans taking the blows, yet, they....the Indians , the Hispanics, etc.......Benefit from the Black struggle...then side with White Amercans to screw us over!

Any which way.... What you felt went wrong for Hillary ?

What went right for Trump ?

What I felt strong about is his slogan....... #MakeAmericaGreatAgain ......that there speaks volume !

Credits
    Lol!!
    Trini Juan likes this.
    Catch me as Soca PhD Every Saturday 2-4pm GMT
    On www.GenesisRadio.co.uk (91.6FM);
    Every Tueday 6-8pm & Friday 8-10pm GMT
    On www.HavitLive.co.uk (99.1FM);
    www.facebook.com/socaphd
    email: projampro@yahoo.co.uk

Hailing from Trinidad & Tobago and very proud of it!!
    Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!
    Together We Aspire & Together We Achieve!!

Credits
    her mistake, white women didnt identify with her.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    her mistake, white women didnt identify with her.
    Smh...and lol.....Bro...where you come up with that......?

The facts are that Hispanics sold her out.....they and the Muslims should of been in NYC from day one when he announced that he is running in from of Trump Towers protesting...they didn't!

Re they didn't identify with her....ok..so explain how a woman....knowing his track record ....how did they identify it him ?

Credits
    Lol x 10

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Smh...and lol.....Bro...where you come up with that......?

The facts are that Hispanics sold her out.....they and the Muslims should of been in NYC from day one when he announced that he is running in from of Trump Towers protesting...they didn't!

Re they didn't identify with her....ok..so explain how would a woman....knowing his track record ....how did they identify it him ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post

Oneshot...smh...I am asking you why they identify with him....given all the nasty comments he has made over the years towards them .......?

This had nothing to do with being presidential...a nice guy , etc.....they had their mind made up a long time.

Credits
    Markets rallied today.......by end of January 2017 we should be facing Dow 20k......this is the start of a massive Bull market run !

The rigged system is back in the hands of the good old boys network!

Credits
    Went RIGHT 4 trump
    White supremacy

Imagine if Obama pre election spoke of grabbing puzzy

WRONG 4 HER
    The server
    comey
    Gender glass ceiling - many people are saying

So looking forward ... Will he pivot ... Stay on message..... Unify..... Build things other than walls ... Convict Hillary ??

Help the blacks as promised ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    Went RIGHT 4 trump
    White supremacy

Imagine if Obama pre election spoke of grabbing puzzy

WRONG 4 HER
    The server
    comey
    Gender glass ceiling - many people are saying

So looking forward ... Will he pivot ... Stay on message..... Unify..... Build things other than walls ... Convict Hillary ??

Help the blacks as promised ?
    Hey......not even worth addressing..that is if it was Obama, will he stay on message......etc

All that now is irrelevant, he won Big......he will be himself, nasty like the other dictator we had in NYC.....Bloomberg!

If you remember...we had the convo about talking Big...Putting America first......trade....bring back jobs... flags.....

She did none of that until close to the end....the Big Talk worked for him...whether he can deliver now...is irrelevant...he won...his ego is satisfied now !

Credits
    Oneshot...smh...I am asking you why they identify with him....given all the nasty comments he has made over the years towards them .......?

This had nothing to do with being presidential...a nice guy , etc.....they had their mind made up a long time.
    Hillary is filled with hubris.

Obama is a charming young man. Look how he looks at his wife, and his daughters. Women can support that. Hillary, isnt approachable outside the urban areas, professionals. If you are a stay at home mom, guess what you are thinking like this.

Which president is better for my family, for my husband, and kids. When Obama ran his name was associated with three big things, bailout for banks (helped surburban moms,) bailout for detroit, and mortgage bailouts. Hillary doesnt have that. Her street cred is limited.

She was relying on people basically saying Trump is a worse option. For Blacks and Minorities, it was more or less obvious, because he had the KKK, police associations and Guiliani propping him up. We struggled before, so struggling under Hillary not a big deal. But looking at Guiliani as AG? Remember the AG's under both terms actually attempted to look into civil cases. They ruled in favour of us in Baltimore, when Trump boys was saying it is a black people fault.

White people dont have those problems. Their issues are not our issues. Trump presidency might change all of that. Trump doesnt want to gut Social Security, but fellas like Paul Ryan, and Rand Paul have those strong philosophical beliefs.

We as blacks might actually do better under Trump, because poor whites might end up doing worse. We are concentrated in urban areas, and have better access to health and education services.

Credits
    Hey......not even worth addressing..that is if it was Obama, will he stay on message......etc

All that now is irrelevant, he won Big......he will be himself, nasty like the other dictator we had in NYC.....Bloomberg!

If you remember...we had the convo about talking Big...Putting America first......trade....bring back jobs... flags.....

She did none of that until close to the end....the Big Talk worked for him...whether he can deliver now...is irrelevant...he won...his ego is satisfied now !
    of course i remember the big talk convo...

disagree on bolded - this all that is RELEVANT now to we the people - can he Govern or deliver ?

There are protests in the streets already.. who is protesting ? - the lil ive read its the "latinos" , "Arabs", Millennials ... just came form Trader joes - The Cashier ( a Becky) was pissed off - talking protest - BIGLY

Me: yeah i understand , we need to be active but we have to give him a chance
    Becky: No I dont want to give him a chance _ we have to be angry to fuel
    activism

Even as a #nevertrumper, I say give da man a chance...

Im more interested in self determination - what we the black people do for self- WITH political power and activism..

Brother on CNN said this was a "whitelasH" - I agree and like i said it was a white patriarchal supremacy ideology at the heart of the movement - make #Americawhite(great)again

back to can he deliver ?

summarily, disappointment in continuum in AmeriKKka is an understatement; yet personally I am NOT thinking doom and gloom like some are ....

Credits
    Oneshot,

Smh...you still didn't address my question, you made the case against Hillary how they didn't relate to her....again my question is then how can they relate to him given all the nasty comments he directed towards them.

Anyways...forget that...I will just assume you can't answer and by default..." I don't like Hillary so I will vote for the white male that insulted me"....

Let's get to our topic...the markets and Trump being good for Blacks.....

I concur, worse case.... .we or blacks already know now you need to be or seeking your "A Game"....

With him...it is all about perfection...doing your best.....so no more " freeness " that is holding us back....go get yours !

I don't see how our situation can be any worse in America under a Trump dictatorship ......

I find it funny.. .all the hypocrites who were defending their island of birth immigration rights. ...who wanted to deport illegal immigrants......insulting Blacks that look like them.........

Yet now...they in America seeking a better life and upset with him saying we need to secure our borders......smh !

Re : the markets.....i see no less than a massive Bull market run.....purchase leaps on Caterpillar.... looking to see how i can get Trump to put money in my pocket.....

Credits
    socapineman,

Im not sure why you think blacks like "freeness" ? or this is even the reason for disparities .... the "freeness" is the narrative of white supremacists who say we are too lazy and depend on welfare

maybe you about to find out how things can get worse - things Can ALWAYS get worse..

Im not saying it will - but I find the "things cant get worse" argument to be soo flawed and not really progressive or empowering .. its even insulting to black people.. we need to be treated badly to progress ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    of course i remember the big talk convo...

disagree on bolded - this all that is RELEVANT now to we the people - can he Govern or deliver ?

There are protests in the streets already.. who is protesting ? - the lil ive read its the "latinos" , "Arabs", Millennials ... just came form Trader joes - The Cashier ( a Becky) was pissed off - talking protest - BIGLY

Me: yeah i understand , we need to be active but we have to give him a chance
    Becky: No I dont want to give him a chance _ we have to be angry to fuel
    activism

Even as a #nevertrumper, I say give da man a chance...

Im more interested in self determination - what we the black people do for self- WITH political power and activism..

Brother on CNN said this was a "whitelasH" - I agree and like i said it was a white patriarchal supremacy ideology at the heart of the movement - make #Americawhite(great)again

back to can he deliver ?

summarily, disappointment in continuum in AmeriKKka is an understatement; yet personally I am NOT thinking doom and gloom like some are ....
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, excuse my lack of political correctness...the Latinos and the arabs...some are fully of shit....why they weren't on the front line or in front of Trump Towers protesting 24/7 and demanding that as citizens they wanted an apology for insulting them...why now?

Too late now he is President Trump !

Well.....we see it different...do I want to see him or any other president do good....of course!

He is 70......made his money....this is an ego trip for him......the topping to a picture perfect life of " having it all"......

Of course in can Govern...come on bro...you too smart for that...the man is clearly vanesa superstar with great skillsets......

You dont stay on top that long without having that quality....bow can he deliver....that there is the debate....idk.....on the wall, better trade deals....i say yes.....the rest of it is very complicated stuff......

Put it like this...we had a decent, educated, etc...black president...they...the criminalsame in DC...senators....did everything for him to fail.

So now that they have who they want....the old boys network in place.....i see no reasonwhy he cant......on foreign policy , i see a lot more difficult road.....

I sincerely dont think he cares...that this is more about an ego trip for him....but....since he love his Brand..Trump......he will try to make it work...the guy is a winner all his life !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast