Thread: Don Imus & Reverend Al Live! Now!

Don Imus & Reverend Al Live! Now!

dam what's that racist Imus saying . can't listen to it now

More publicity fo da fassy Sharpton. Why all the outrage? The man ain't sehing wha yo favorite rapper ain don seh. Black people I tell yo.

Quote Originally Posted by crucianchile View Post
    More publicity fo da fassy Sharpton. Why all the outrage? The man ain't sehing wha yo favorite rapper ain don seh. Black people I tell yo.
    Did you hear Imus's comments about the Rutger's basketball team

Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne View Post
    Did you hear Imus's comments about the Rutger's basketball team
    I sure did.

I sure did.
    So do you think the rappers are just as harsh ?

Read the Nappy Headed Hoes thread.

I think Black people need to stop the hypocritical fu**ery is what I think. Tek deh beam outta you eye before you look at the speck in another's. Is only alright if black men say to that to their so-called empresses...lol.

If people feel that strongly about it, then stop whine up yo waist when rap song does come on bout ho dis and ho dat. Throw out yo Snoop CD and dem. Picket outside a facking rap label.

If Don were black and on one of those trashy Black radio station shows, this would not even be a discussion.

Tan deh.

I think Black people need to stop the hypocritical fu**ery is what I think. Tek deh beam outta you eye before you look at the speck in another's. Is only alright if black men say to that to their so-called empresses...lol.

If people feel that strongly about it, then stop whine up yo waist when rap song does come on bout ho dis and ho dat. Throw out yo Snoop CD and dem. Picket outside a facking rap label.

If Don were black and on one of those trashy Black radio station shows, this would not even be a discussion.

Tan deh.
    it would be one thing if he was looking at a music video the really ridiculous ones where the women are depicted like that but he saying that about college females who obviously trying to improve their lives by going to school or at the very least pursuing something they are passionate about?

Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    what is being said if u dont mind

I'm sorry but I can't stand Sharpton.

u does kill me mehson

it would be one thing if he was looking at a music video the really ridiculous ones where the women are depicted like that but he saying that about college females who obviously trying to improve their lives by going to school or at the very least pursuing something they are passionate about?
    Meen sehing I agree wid deh man. He's a jackass to be sure buh meen worrying bout he. Tis black people I concerning myself wid and dey full a fack is wha I sehin.

Full time black people need to stop worry bout wha dis body and da body sehing. Is the disrespect worse because it's being said by somebody else? I mean really & truly...they hypocrisy is so overwhelming I cyaan help buh laugh or else I would cry.

Tan deh.
    That's why I only listen to rappers who sing good songs like "Throw some D's on her"

Seriously tho these are college girls playing they hearts out .It wouldn't be ok if a rapper said it either. Plus no black person i know like to be called Nappy head

The comments were made in a context different from your typical rap song/video...but she has a point all the same. Plus, as she said, Sharpton gets to milk a little bit of publicity from this. How many of us even knew he had a radio show before now?