Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don Imus & Reverend Al Live! Now!

Credits

Don Imus & Reverend Al Live! Now!

Credits
    dam what's that racist Imus saying . can't listen to it now

Credits
    More publicity fo da fassy Sharpton. Why all the outrage? The man ain't sehing wha yo favorite rapper ain don seh. Black people I tell yo.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by crucianchile View Post
    More publicity fo da fassy Sharpton. Why all the outrage? The man ain't sehing wha yo favorite rapper ain don seh. Black people I tell yo.
    Did you hear Imus's comments about the Rutger's basketball team

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne View Post
    Did you hear Imus's comments about the Rutger's basketball team
    I sure did.

Credits
    I sure did.
    So do you think the rappers are just as harsh ?

Credits
    Read the Nappy Headed Hoes thread.

Credits
    I think Black people need to stop the hypocritical fu**ery is what I think. Tek deh beam outta you eye before you look at the speck in another's. Is only alright if black men say to that to their so-called empresses...lol.

If people feel that strongly about it, then stop whine up yo waist when rap song does come on bout ho dis and ho dat. Throw out yo Snoop CD and dem. Picket outside a facking rap label.

If Don were black and on one of those trashy Black radio station shows, this would not even be a discussion.

Tan deh.

Taj
    Credits
    I think Black people need to stop the hypocritical fu**ery is what I think. Tek deh beam outta you eye before you look at the speck in another's. Is only alright if black men say to that to their so-called empresses...lol.

If people feel that strongly about it, then stop whine up yo waist when rap song does come on bout ho dis and ho dat. Throw out yo Snoop CD and dem. Picket outside a facking rap label.

If Don were black and on one of those trashy Black radio station shows, this would not even be a discussion.

Tan deh.
    it would be one thing if he was looking at a music video the really ridiculous ones where the women are depicted like that but he saying that about college females who obviously trying to improve their lives by going to school or at the very least pursuing something they are passionate about?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    what is being said if u dont mind
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    I'm sorry but I can't stand Sharpton.

Credits
    u does kill me mehson

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    it would be one thing if he was looking at a music video the really ridiculous ones where the women are depicted like that but he saying that about college females who obviously trying to improve their lives by going to school or at the very least pursuing something they are passionate about?
    Meen sehing I agree wid deh man. He's a jackass to be sure buh meen worrying bout he. Tis black people I concerning myself wid and dey full a fack is wha I sehin.

Full time black people need to stop worry bout wha dis body and da body sehing. Is the disrespect worse because it's being said by somebody else? I mean really & truly...they hypocrisy is so overwhelming I cyaan help buh laugh or else I would cry.

Credits

Tan deh.
    That's why I only listen to rappers who sing good songs like "Throw some D's on her"

Seriously tho these are college girls playing they hearts out .It wouldn't be ok if a rapper said it either. Plus no black person i know like to be called Nappy head

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    The comments were made in a context different from your typical rap song/video...but she has a point all the same. Plus, as she said, Sharpton gets to milk a little bit of publicity from this. How many of us even knew he had a radio show before now?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast