Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Dolphin safe tuna

  1. #1
    Eye of the Beholder! nytrini's Avatar nytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    on the outside lookin in
    Posts
    8,231
    Credits
    1,519,908

    Dolphin safe tuna

    please explain

  2. #2
    HOOD RIDAH empressRuth's Avatar empressRuth is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    ON TOP OF TINGS
    Posts
    1,478
    Credits
    1,506,197
    i'm not exactly sure, but i tink dey mean dey neva catch no dolphins in di net when deh go tuna fishin...

  3. #3
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Originally posted by empressRuth
    i'm not exactly sure, but i tink dey mean dey neva catch no dolphins in di net when deh go tuna fishin...

    correct.. i believe

  4. #4
    SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,144
    Credits
    1,017,985
    Yeah.. dem does take the nets and throw them over board not caring what it catches, then not only Tuna, but Dolphins get caught up in the net and sometimes they die a slow agonizing death because they are not able to come up for air after being trapped... Sometimes they get the Dolphins in time before they drown but indiscriminantly haul everything on board and chop it up with the rest of the tuna...
    Dolphin safe tuna is tuna that was caught using safeguards that protect Dolphins from being caught in the nets

  5. #5
    Eye of the Beholder! nytrini's Avatar nytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    on the outside lookin in
    Posts
    8,231
    Credits
    1,519,908
    phew!....Thanx

  6. #6
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Originally posted by HornaMan4Hire
    Yeah.. dem does take the nets and throw them over board not caring what it catches, then not only Tuna, but Dolphins get caught up in the net and sometimes they die a slow agonizing death because they are not able to come up for air after being trapped... Sometimes they get the Dolphins in time before they drown but indiscriminantly haul everything on board and chop it up with the rest of the tuna...
    Dolphin safe tuna is tuna that was caught using safeguards that protect Dolphins from being caught in the nets
    I knew once yuh stand up you brain would breathe...

  7. #7
    De Scribe Metro Robber's Avatar Metro Robber is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooknam
    Posts
    2,509
    Credits
    1,007,485
    Dolphin tastes good...like beef.

  8. #8
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352

    Re: Dolphin safe tuna

    Originally posted by nytrini
    please explain
    I don't know, but I think that Dolphin is the best part of the Tuna ....yuummmm

  9. #9
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187
    i doh know about the tuna thing, but when i hear dolphin all i can think of are the sharks in nemo sayin 'look at me I'm a dolphin, look what i can do'

  10. #10
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352
    Originally posted by soca junkie
    i doh know about the tuna thing, but when i hear dolphin all i can think of are the sharks in nemo sayin 'look at me I'm a dolphin, look what i can do'


    Issues and topics, you got em.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •