Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dollar Cabs/Vans

Credits

Dollar Cabs/Vans

necessary evil or can we do without them??? talking to a dollar van driver this morn (cuz they real cracking down on utica) and he saying that because of one fool, all ah dem getting blame...but the way how i see it, dem hadda have some kind of idea who this guy is so why not come forward??? piggybacking off of elq's post - should we try a boycott?? would u particpate???

Credits
    unnecessary. boycott dem rass.

dem gwaan uncivilized. dem drive uncivilized. they doh give ah shit bout nuttn but de dollar. Not their passengers, not pedestrians, not other drivers. fack dollar vans.

Credits
    yo some of those drivers are RUDE and drive RECKLESS, and all ah dem KNOW each other, deh stay connected wid deh radio, and I believe at least 1 other driver knows who de ass is.
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by south'oman
    necessary evil or can we do without them??? talking to a dollar van driver this morn (cuz they real cracking down on utica) and he saying that because of one fool, all ah dem getting blame...but the way how i see it, dem hadda have some kind of idea who this guy is so why not come forward??? piggybacking off of elq's post - should we try a boycott?? would u particpate???
    DAMN, if I lived out there I would boycott. Shyte this woman laying there in bad shape and these JERKS STILL HIDIDNG THIS PERSON AND getting paid! Hmm, it just ain't right.

Credits
    seriously, how de fack can you drive off and leave a woman lying in the road. wid a vanload of people at that. :

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan
    seriously, how de fack can you drive off and leave a woman lying in the road. wid a vanload of people at that. :
    dis is wha really getting meh...how de ass u could siddown in avan, see that happen then keep yuh fackin' mouth shut...u juss as responsible as de damn driver!

Credits
    dis is wha really getting meh...how de ass u could siddown in avan, see that happen then keep yuh fackin' mouth shut...u juss as responsible as de damn driver!
    EXACTLY!

Credits

yuh know what really got to me, is in the article they claim he got out looked at her and then drove off. If he aint know he really hurt the woman, that coulda been one thing, but yuh see she, den leff... I am angry.

sharkie
    ummm, somebody update us non-nyers...are we refering to the imixer's mom who got knocked down by one?

when i was in ny, we hardly took them, but when we did...lawd fadda dem ####################es is something else.

and yeah, i'm also very disappointed in the ppl in the van, i didn't even know there were passengers in there

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    ummm, somebody update us non-nyers...are we refering to the imixer's mom who got knocked down by one?

when i was in ny, we hardly took them, but when we did...lawd fadda dem ####################es is something else.

and yeah, i'm also very disappointed in the ppl in the van, i didn't even know there were passengers in there
    yea, read de article here:

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-337084c.html

Credits
    This is no excuse...but maybe some of the passengers didn't have their papers or had warrants for them or just simply fear...this is no excuse.

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits

I would... This may not be my mother but this is someone's mother and something NEEDS to be done.

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan
    omg

dat heartless bastard! and de woman so young! doh worry though, karma is a true b!tch.

Credits
    I think they should put MAJOR HEAT on all Livery cab drivers in Flatbush to make sure things like this never happen again. BUt i dont think they should stop or Boycott Dollar Van/Cab services. I just think it is a Big part of Flatbush culture..(you cant get service like that in Harlem or most tother places)
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    far from necessary. want to get somewhere? take the bus/train/taxi or walk. i'm not about to put my life at risk to sit in a van with an idiot who probably doesn't have insurance. i knew a guy who was in one when it had an accident, his back was essentially f*cked up & was he able to get anything out of it? nope. why? because the driver had zero insurance. it's just not worth it.

not to mention, these van drivers work on a "look out" system. they've got radios they speak to each other on to warn of police. i'm damn sure one or more of them know exactly who hit DnL's mom. the fact that these bastards refuse to speak up is reprehensible. i say boycott for those who use them, shame them into doing what's right. shit, we can come together for all manners of bullshit, why not for this just cause?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast