Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doh tell me bout no money for school, Yuh stripping cuz yuh want to strip

To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Credits

Doh tell me bout no money for school, Yuh stripping cuz yuh want to strip

The amount of student loan, grants and ting it have out dey, you mean to tell me that girlz and dem does have to go out dey and strip. Paleeeeez. These girlz just need to stop. Yuh strippin cuz yuh like to strip. Yuh like the attention and yuh like the money. Paleeeeeez stop playin yuhself. Come with dey poor me scenario bout how yuh cyah get money to pay for school and yadda yadda yadda. Be real. Stop tellin people it was your last resort. It have other ways to get money without using your body.

sharkie
    so de club fire yuh?

tramericanjr
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    The amount of student loan, grants and ting it have out dey, you mean to tell me that girlz and dem does have to go out dey and strip. Paleeeeez. These girlz just need to stop. Yuh strippin cuz yuh like to strip. Yuh like the attention and yuh like the money. Paleeeeeez stop playin yuhself. Come with dey poor me scenario bout how yuh cyah get money to pay for school and yadda yadda yadda. Be real. Stop tellin people it was your last resort. It have other ways to get money without using your body.
    you got that from chris rock comedy special on hbo?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    so de club fire yuh?
    dey cyah pay me enough. yuh 2 fresh.

Credits

Its their body and dey could do what dey want with it.............hell de world need strippers....how else dem ole men go enjoy dey self...

P.S. i am in no way promoting this type of behaviour...

sharkie
    dey cyah pay me enough. yuh 2 fresh.
    old news.

*yawn*

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tramericanjr
    you got that from chris rock comedy special on hbo?
    nah my rommie was telling me about this girl at school who crying that she have to strip to pay for school. I think it is a bunch of crap. wha cris rock special yuh talking about. i could borrow it

Credits

You are right with this. May I ask what has inspired you to post this?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ice
    Its their body and dey could do what dey want with it.............hell de world need strippers....how else dem ole men go enjoy dey self...

P.S. i am in no way promoting this type of behaviour...
    hello ah never say they can't strip. strip. i just saying do cry and say that YOU HAVE TO DO IT to pay for school

tramericanjr
    nah my rommie was telling me about this girl at school who crying that she have to strip to pay for school. I think it is a bunch of crap. wha cris rock special yuh talking about. i could borrow it
    his last one

he says al the strippers say de paying for college, but those same girls he dont see them in school, etc

Credits

Did I meet this woman before?

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Credits

You sure bout dat... Yeah some do it cause they like the money but a lot do it cause they do need money.. Student loans grants and scholarships are not available for everyone so you can't generally say they could just go that route.. and maybe they dont wanna be in debt for the next 20yrs. Its like Drug dealin... I aint makin excuses for it cause some are just in it cause of the greed and money, but i do know people thats doin it cause they have to or had to and as soon as their situation got better they stopped... So it is not fair to just say everyone is usin that as an excuse cause a lot need to resort to desparate measures... It aint right but it is reality

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by thcook
    Did I meet this woman before?
    do even think about it. yuh cyah handle.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    old news.

*yawn*

Credits
    I understand your point, but not everybody qualifies for all dem grants and not everybody parents will help them....we dont know someone situation so we cant say that! Yes there are some people that just like strippin, and if that is what they like to do then more power to them, but you tell me which job out there will pay you as much and as fast as stripping does?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast