Thread: Dog Nearly Bite muh!!

Juksan Stabbs

Dog Nearly Bite muh!!

www.suck_yuh_rashole_fuh_peepin.com

Good...aldoah dis story was from Thursday afternoon...dis rashole dog nearly attacked me while delivering muh mail route like she en see dah i walk wiff pepperspray for own-way dogs like her!! I had was to paint the snow wiff muh device until de owner came out and grabbed the disgusting bi+ch-dog, before i was gonna deposit muh right Timberland boot in she face!! For those who en get yuh mail yet for the particular day...keep wunna so-an-so dogs inside until yuh do neh??...before i tell the authorities dah i suspect yuh house is a grow-house fuh Marijuana den!! (And doan play yuh laffin neidduh...the police does rely heavily on mailmen for dah sora information too yeh!!)

I guess this post shoulda went in the Vex ah Vex area neh?? But I en vex doah...ah gone!!

sharkie
    boy, de dog nearly rush yuh??? too bad dis place doh have big stone like back home, cuz yuh know if i was you, i woulda done pelt some rock in de bytch backside.

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    boy, de dog nearly rush yuh??? too bad dis place doh have big stone like back home, cuz yuh know if i was you, i woulda done pelt some rock in de bytch backside.
    Or hor, and land up in which delinquent prison? Yuh ain know animals ha' more rights thna people up here.

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa
    Or hor, and land up in which delinquent prison? Yuh ain know animals ha' more rights thna people up here.
    self defense motherfother!!!

i will not hesitate to pelt behind an animal...and if it bite...i bitin back

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa
    I know a letter carrier (mailman) from a next station and killed a German Shepherd by kicking it straight in it's rashole neck one day yeh. Becryst the only thing that saved his ass is the fact that we are Federal property and he was on the owners property on business. He get in nuff shyte behind closed doors for dah doah!!

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    I know a letter carrier (mailman) from a next station and killed a German Shepherd by kicking it straight in it's rashole neck one day yeh. Becryst the only thing that saved his ass is the fact that we are Federal property and he was on the owners property on business. He get in nuff shyte behind closed doors for dah doah!!

Toppa_Toppa
    Yuh see wha ah telling yuh! Buh ah sure if de dog had mauled the man dey woulda say hard luck.

Credits
    Wait Juks where mi blasted mail man I ent got no dog. Oh um ya can hit de frizzle fowl out front if ya want and de bo cat ent mine it just woh leff de place

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by A.savage
    Wait Juks where mi blasted mail man I ent got no dog. Oh um ya can hit de frizzle fowl out front if ya want and de bo cat ent mine it just woh leff de place
    LOL...sited Bossman...caw as GOD is muh witness...we learned about a carrier that was attacked by a fowl-cock while delivering in a rural part ah Canada while in training yeh. So leh de angry bird come at muh an see ef i doan pluck he lil ass!!

Credits
    LOL...sited Bossman...caw as GOD is muh witness...we learned about a carrier that was attacked by a fowl-cock while delivering in a rural part ah Canada while in training yeh. So leh de angry bird come at muh an see ef i doan pluck he lil ass!!
    Watch it man fowl cock turn into badman of de animal kingdom nowadays I here the mexicans them use them like gaurd dog now

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by A.savage
    Watch it man fowl cock turn into badman of de animal kingdom nowadays I here the mexicans them use them like gaurd dog now

amprincess
    www.suck_yuh_rashole_fuh_peepin.com

Good...aldoah dis story was from Thursday afternoon...dis rashole dog nearly attacked me while delivering muh mail route like she en see dah i walk wiff pepperspray for own-way dogs like her!! I had was to paint the snow wiff muh device until de owner came out and grabbed the disgusting bi+ch-dog, before i was gonna deposit muh right Timberland boot in she face!! For those who en get yuh mail yet for the particular day...keep wunna so-an-so dogs inside until yuh do neh??...before i tell the authorities dah i suspect yuh house is a grow-house fuh Marijuana den!! (And doan play yuh laffin neidduh...the police does rely heavily on mailmen for dah sora information too yeh!!)

I guess this post shoulda went in the Vex ah Vex area neh?? But I en vex doah...ah gone!!

amprincess