Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Ur Island Have An Army?

Credits

Does Ur Island Have An Army?

if so, why? in dominica we dont have no army, and not gon waste de ppl money on dat. rather invest it into police and other things to develop de country. is yuh country dat special, that dere is dat big of a threat to it? and even if, wouldn't de british automatically aid u, since u are apart of de commonwealth? example, why would barbados need army? i personally think its a waste. it it all came down to it, bim army cant stand a chance against most of de countries in de world right now anyways

Credits
    The trinis have a formidable defense force that will be key for the next stage of our takeover of the islands. The plan is well afoot economically already...the next stage is the invasions....one at a time.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    The trinis have a formidable defense force that will be key for the next stage of our takeover of the islands. The plan is well afoot economically already...the next stage is the invasions....one at a time.
    Does your army stand down during carnival or is that when you actually march???LOL
    I slay me.

Links30
    Yea, buy a couple of F-18s and F-16s drop a couple of napalm bombs in Jamaica, once we invade and take ova JA, then the rest of the other islands will be a walk in the park.

Credits
    They destroyed Haitian armed forces replaced it with 20,000, United nation military, and 10,000 national police spend $650 millions every year cause the country in deep debts since 2004 nothing ever change.

Credits
    i think de only island in de caribbean dat need an army is cuba. and das only cause of dey tension with other nations

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pimpin View Post
    i think de only island in de caribbean dat need an army is cuba. and das only cause of dey tension with other nations

Tension with the US. Cuba at one point had nuclear weapons
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

Credits
    Haiti definitely one because of the history

Credits
    We actually have a 700 person army here, every male is called up at their 18th birthday for a 2 week camp and thereafter must complete 4 years, Females volunteer. Our Army is mostly used for police support, they are also mobilised in disasters to keep order and clean up, they train with the Jamaica Defence Force in JA, and are used in regional needs, like the summit in Trinidad, Disaster support in Grenada, Cayman, Turks, etc.

Home

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Yea, buy a couple of F-18s and F-16s drop a couple of napalm bombs in Jamaica, once we invade and take ova JA, then the rest of the other islands will be a walk in the park.
    Half the T&T male population gay. You must have a don't ask don't tell policy in place already.

I don't think any Jamaican is worried about Trinidad invading anywhere but Tobagans as.................yuh know wah. Let me leave it alone before my post gets moderated LOL

Gladiator

Gladiator
    LOL as usual the ones with the inferior complex show themselves in threads of this nature :

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    Hahaha them palancing currycrab eating rass couldn't mek it pass the gaza. Gunshot shell dem out like rice grain.

Seriously though. Jamaica does have a well established military force. They are usually the ones called in to do the job the police force whos too busy extorting the citizens. People respect the military, not the cops.
    Last edited by Stagga_Dagga; 03-08-2010 at 12:06 PM.
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Credits
    trinidad have the original taliban force

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgeflash View Post
    Half the T&T male population gay. You must have a don't ask don't tell policy in place already.

I don't think any Jamaican is worried about Trinidad invading anywhere but Tobagans as.................yuh know wah. Let me leave it alone before my post gets moderated LOL
    Half ah we GAY, of course because we always happy when we have the most sexist, beautiful women in the world living along side us making beautiful babies by us.

Of course u guys don't have to worry which is why allyuh blind to see the take over of Jamaica by TnT right infront your faces. That is the plan, to buy up all of your business, to help finance our war towards Jamaica in the near future, and to think u guys actually thought the money is going towards allyuh. Is wey yuh tink we got the fast boats from? Is allyuh money we using to soon strike harder than the Iraq war.

That will soon be from the TnT defense force fighta aircraft striking Kingston get a glimpse in de future nucca.

lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast