Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: does daveed levy own red bamboo?/24 fans, a ?/contact high

  1. #1
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172

    does daveed levy own red bamboo?/24 fans, a ?/contact high

    does daveed levy now own red bamboo? i saw him and i must say, he comes off soooooo arrogant. bleh. nice spot though!

    24 fans....i was watching and i have two questions

    the first episode-why that ugly white girl was so tied up with jack bauer? she fooped him?

    how did that black man become president? was it behind some scandal or something? because his staff looked inherited, not handpicked.

    when you people smoke weed in the club, i get phucked the hell up. my cosmo tastes that much better. thank you jamaicans and such:)

  2. #2
    Registered User nattyone is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    889
    Credits
    588
    yes, he does. nice party and good food.

  3. #3
    smoke di herb Hot_Gal973's Avatar Hot_Gal973 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    around
    Posts
    7,667
    Credits
    1,011,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    does daveed levy now own red bamboo? i saw him and i must say, he comes off soooooo arrogant. bleh. nice spot though!

    24 fans....i was watching and i have two questions

    the first episode-why that ugly white girl was so tied up with jack bauer? she fooped him?

    how did that black man become president? was it behind some scandal or something? because his staff looked inherited, not handpicked.

    when you people smoke weed in the club, i get phucked the hell up. my cosmo tastes that much better. thank you jamaicans and such:)
    don't smoke just in the club, ganja fi blaze all di time......ha
    *blows smoke in essie face*...........lol

  4. #4
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by nattyone View Post
    yes, he does. nice party and good food.
    agreed. and the fact that they were showing 'snakes on a plane' was a bonus...lol

    niceness though

  5. #5
    Banned Rory is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kwnz
    Posts
    4,444
    Credits
    1,014,563

    Question

    Samantha, have you ever tried de herb firsthand?











  6. #6
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Antekryse View Post
    Samantha, have you ever tried de herb firsthand?











    yes. for medicinal purposes, of course

  7. #7
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot_Gal973 View Post
    don't smoke just in the club, ganja fi blaze all di time......ha
    *blows smoke in essie face*...........lol
    are your lips black?

  8. #8
    Registered User The Captain's Avatar The Captain is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hello Brooklyn!!!!
    Posts
    12,160
    Credits
    1,099,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    does daveed levy now own red bamboo? i saw him and i must say, he comes off soooooo arrogant. bleh. nice spot though!

    24 fans....i was watching and i have two questions

    the first episode-why that ugly white girl was so tied up with jack bauer? she fooped him?

    how did that black man become president? was it behind some scandal or something? because his staff looked inherited, not handpicked.

    when you people smoke weed in the club, i get phucked the hell up. my cosmo tastes that much better. thank you jamaicans and such:)
    Chloe and Jack were close friends. I dont believe they messed around. But she gone thru alot with him and too see him was a bit much.

    Wayne Palmer (The former President Palmers Brother) was elected as President according to the story. No scandal there and he choose his own cabinet.

  9. #9
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    does daveed levy now own red bamboo? i saw him and i must say, he comes off soooooo arrogant. bleh. nice spot though!

    my homeyboy was telling me bout some spot in d back on deKalb or someting so, is this it? he say yuh have to be a decent looking negro to get in, we suppose to checki it out before 2008. wats d scenes in there? Why his name not David Levy?
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  10. #10
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Phnix 7.6(N) View Post
    my homeyboy was telling me bout some spot in d back on deKalb or someting so, is this it? he say yuh have to be a decent looking negro to get in, we suppose to checki it out before 2008. wats d scenes in there? Why his name not David Levy?
    yeah...thats the place. on the corner of dekalb and say, adelphi...its two floors with downstairs being the bar and restuarant. my friend did say its veggie foods but i was drinking so me ent know. then upstairs is ah next bar and couches and chairs and dance space. nice little spot. anyone that remembers it as butter cup lounge knows where it is and that you gotta wear your clean underwear to feel equal..lol

    i also went to rockwells.......dub on ah sunday. real cool vibes

  11. #11
    Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,381
    Credits
    1,025,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    yeah...thats the place. on the corner of dekalb and say, adelphi...its two floors with downstairs being the bar and restuarant. my friend did say its veggie foods but i was drinking so me ent know. then upstairs is ah next bar and couches and chairs and dance space. nice little spot. anyone that remembers it as butter cup lounge knows where it is and that you gotta wear your clean underwear to feel equal..lol

    i also went to rockwells.......dub on ah sunday. real cool vibes
    where's rockwells?

  12. #12
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous View Post
    where's rockwells?
    on the same block as bcat on fulton street. rockwell between fulton and dekalb

    its not a fancy club so dont go in your sunday best

  13. #13
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    on the same block as bcat on fulton street. rockwell between fulton and dekalb

    its not a fancy club so dont go in your sunday best
    ole ####################rs or decent folk.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  14. #14
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Phnix 7.6(N) View Post
    ole ####################rs or decent folk.
    lol.....decent folk


    when you say ole naggars, im remembering that jamican play when the woman said
    "my moomah say neva owe ole #################### money"

  15. #15
    smoke di herb Hot_Gal973's Avatar Hot_Gal973 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    around
    Posts
    7,667
    Credits
    1,011,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    are your lips black?
    nope, why most ppl have dis illusion dat ppl dat smole ganja have black lips ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •