Thread: Does Anybody Else Not Give Money To Vagrants On The Street???

Credits

Exclamation Does Anybody Else Not Give Money To Vagrants On The Street???

I definitely do NOT do this.....But if I have some food with me...I give it to em. The last time I did that, I gave this homeless women a half rack of ribs and fries.

I have not seen it with my own eyes, but I feel like if i give them money..they will use it to buy booze or drugs.

Discuss
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

Credits
    i try not to give give money although i do at times, i wouldnt lie...like it have a man who does open de door fuh yuh by kfc independence square...sometimes i does give him my drink but if i thirsty i does give him a $2...
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    There is a really polite homeless man always helping everyone at the train station and I wish I had something to give him like food. But I believe some are addicts are not willing to get help. Like my uncle he is a dwarf who goes round begging for money the whole family has had enough so we check in on him but he is left to stay at a hostel and drink himself to death. I also think that there are services to help the homeless if they want it. But I do have sympathy for some, met one that got set on fire whilst sleeping rough I gave him money.

Can't stand the gypsies that have their lil kids come beg for money. Some of them even get state support

Credits
    I don't give money...I will give food though

just yesterday a homeless couple walked up to me and the man asked for $1 for he and his wife to ride the city bus....

Credits
    I give them money. It's not my concern what they do with it.

Gladiator
    I rather give food or money so my money wont go to drugs or alcohol

Credits

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    I give them money. It's not my concern what they do with it.
    So you wouldnt care if the $10 you give em goes to buy the hit of heroin that kills them?
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

Credits
    Every humans duty is to be honest and kind...im kindly giving, he has to honestly spend...i do not concern with what he does with what i give him/her.
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    I don't give to people who can work or alcoholics. But for some reason I have soft spot for people obviously less fortunate who can't do better. Like the old man who blind or the orphan kids on the streets. Last time I was in JA this lady was on the sidewalk with a little kid and she begged me $50 JA. I didnt have any cash on me cause I was on my way to the bank. On my way back I was hoping they would still be there but they left. To this day it still botheres me.

I couldn't imagine being filthy rich and seeing poor people suffering without no sympathy. Maybe I'm too kind.
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.