Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think he is right for trying to save a damsel in distress?

Credits

Do you think he is right for trying to save a damsel in distress?

A family friend met a woman in St Lucia with a girl, the woman's boyfriend is beating-up on her and he now feels he has to rescue her from him by flying her down to the UK and starting a relationship with her. He is now going to use all his savings and is even asking people for money to help pay for the £1900 flight for the them to come a join him.

Do you think he is doing the right thing?

Credits
    he's doing a good deed...and good deeds are allways the right thing to do. Kindess has no value/price.
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    Gotta pick and choose who you save... I am all for helpin people in that situation or whatever, but if she couldnt figure out how to get herself AND HER DAUGHTER out that situation by herself, then i would bet you anything thats his efforts will be in vain...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    he's doing a good deed...and good deeds are allways the right thing to do. Kindess has no value/price.
    Yes I think it is sweet that he wants to but he doesn't know her very well. He is a lovely man but he is socially he comes off as weird, I just don't think it is that easy, he is someone who women constantly step on so I can't help think this is going to be another case. I'm not saying she is making it up but if she finds she doesn't like him when she gets to England she will probably forget all he has done for her and move on
    Last edited by ssoj4eva; 11-19-2009 at 08:37 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ssoj4eva View Post
    A family friend met a woman in St Lucia with a girl, the woman's boyfriend is beating-up on her and he now feels he has to rescue her from him by flying her down to the UK and starting a relationship with her. He is now going to use all his savings and is even asking people for money to help pay for the £1900 flight for the them to come a join him.

Do you think he is doing the right thing?
    Wait we need more info did he beat it when he was down there?
    Did she inform him of the abuse when they were in a bedroom enviroment?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaloo BadBoy View Post
    Gotta pick and choose who you save... I am all for helpin people in that situation or whatever, but if she couldnt figure out how to get herself AND HER DAUGHTER out that situation by herself, then i would bet you anything thats his efforts will be in vain...
    o m g! i beg to differ...the woman clearly has NO self-esteem....she is allowing this to happen to her child and probably her (dont understand the original post clearly) Her not being able to get out of the situation maybe her not having anything/anyone else to stand on. The man helping her maybe her only way out...plus come on the west indiaes?? nuff woman does tek blows out dey...this could be a good thing...the thing that i don't agree with is him wanting a relationship with her as soon as she comes up...she'll be scarred and inlove still...
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    setting himself up for god knows what.....how long he know this woman?
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    He was interested in her whilst he was there but I don't know whether it went any further than that. I think he may have witnessed the abuse he said that the man attacked her in public in broad daylight.

The man is beating the woman mainly but sometimes he turns on the daughter too he really doesn't care about them
    Last edited by ssoj4eva; 11-19-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Credits
    He met her in January but he has just come out of a relationship and wants to dive into this

Credits
    o m g! i beg to differ...the woman clearly has NO self-esteem....she is allowing this to happen to her child and probably her (dont understand the original post clearly) Her not being able to get out of the situation maybe her not having anything/anyone else to stand on. The man helping her maybe her only way out...plus come on the west indiaes?? nuff woman does tek blows out dey...this could be a good thing...the thing that i don't agree with is him wanting a relationship with her as soon as she comes up...she'll be scarred and inlove still...

The woman having no self esteem is exactly my point... I guarantee you she still love him, and she gonna end up going back to him or she not going leave him at all... And the dude who wears a heart on his sleeve is on his way to being the sucker in the whole situation.. someone need to save his ass... if he gotta beg and borrow to get the money obviously he aint got the finances to pull this off... and if she does go ah foreign to meet up with him, it aint gonna work between him and her, i guarntee you.. someone need to save that dude from being a sucker

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    setting himself up for god knows what.....how long he know this woman?
    I agree.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    I agree.
    Love (or in this situation the illusion of love) makes the smartest people into fools

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ssoj4eva View Post
    He was interested in her whilst he was there but I don't know whether it went any further than that. I think he may have witnessed the abuse he said that the man attacked her in public in broad daylight.

The man is beating the woman mainly but sometimes he turns on the daughter too he really doesn't care about them
    If I see my baby moma on the street with some dude, you can bet somebody getting licks in public.

T-MAKAA
    Hopefully she isnt a woman who feels akward when this new man doesnt hit her..

Credits

I disagree with you...

Any situation with the high potential of being used, is a situation not to be in.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast