Thread: Which do you think the Americans will choose...

Credits

Which do you think the Americans will choose...

A) A gay president
    B) A black president or of any other ethnic background (other than caucasian)for that matter
    C) A female president

The reason for this question is some of the things I learned in my American History class. I should sue to Board of Education for teaching me a bunch ah bullshit in them history classes. My case will be "defamation of history" shims man.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    They probably already had a gay president and just didn't know it. I'm going to go with D - VOTE FOR AL SHARPTON!
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    A) A gay president
    B) A black president or of any other ethnic background (other than caucasian)for that matter
    C) A female president

The reason for this question is some of the things I learned in my American History class. I should sue to Board of Education for teaching me a bunch ah bullshit in them history classes. My case will be "defamation of history" shims man.
    A 'Black' man, but only if he's like a Colin Powell. It's interesting that Hilary Clinton and Obama are going up against each other, because sociologically speaking, they are of the same status. He has some status because he's male and she has some status because she's white. They both have one 'positive' and one 'negative' - they even each other out.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    They probably already had a gay president and just didn't know it. I'm going to go with D - VOTE FOR AL SHARPTON!
    Well one that was openly gay and was even married to his VP (Rufus King), that was the 15th President, James Buchanan there was a whole bunch of drama with them too while he was in the office, horn pass all kinda ting But learning this I was suprised, esp. with the way folks are torn bet. the gay marriages in the US right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    A 'Black' man, but only if he's like a Colin Powell. It's interesting that Hilary Clinton and Obama are going up against each other, because sociologically speaking, they are of the same status. He has some status because he's male and she has some status because she's white. They both have one 'positive' and one 'negative' - they even each other out.
    Yea that's what I think also, and even if it was someone like Colin Powell the KKK might come after him lol. I always thought they would both make a good team together you know, just the other day I was telling my friend that, it would be interesting if Hillary and Obama joined forces.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Taj
    Credits
    well it seems like they trying hard to break the 3way tie

Did he? Is he cheating on his cancer stricken wife.

The alleged former mistress of Presidential candidate, John Edwards, is knocked up with his baby! Rielle Hunter was linked to John earlier this year, but he denied ever doing the sexy with her. Rielle used to work on his campaign.

Rielle has apparently gone into hiding with the help of one of John's aides. Rielle has been moved to Chapel Hill, N.C. near Andrew Young who was a key b!tch in the Edwards campaign.

Rielle denies that John is the baby daddy, but claims Andrew is! Andrew is married to another woman with kids. Rielle is a mess!

Rielle said, "The fact that I am expecting a child is my personal and private business. This has no relationship to nor does it involve John Edwards in any way. Andrew Young is the father of my unborn child."

Even rich, political whores can get ghetto. It's sad, but I'd have John Edwards baby. I know, I know.

Please excuse the side comments by the blogger but they make this so funny
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    c

Credits
    American Taxpaying Machines will choose who ever makes them FEEL GOOD about Preserving WHITE POWER and Protecting "God's Chosen People.".........

.........The White Working Class within Current U.S. Domestic Borders are the most Backwards and primitive Working Class on Planet Earth---and have consistently proven This by their choice for leadership over the last century
    Last edited by marabunta; 12-19-2007 at 09:51 PM.

Credits
    *shudders at the thought of James Buchanan and Rufus* geriatric sex of any style bothers me, but I do believe that the only way that a president of an ethnic background will voted in will be like someone said if they were like Colin or Alberto.
    Last edited by mz_JazE; 12-19-2007 at 11:28 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    well it seems like they trying hard to break the 3way tie

Did he? Is he cheating on his cancer stricken wife.

The alleged former mistress of Presidential candidate, John Edwards, is knocked up with his baby! Rielle Hunter was linked to John earlier this year, but he denied ever doing the sexy with her. Rielle used to work on his campaign.

Rielle has apparently gone into hiding with the help of one of John's aides. Rielle has been moved to Chapel Hill, N.C. near Andrew Young who was a key b!tch in the Edwards campaign.

Rielle denies that John is the baby daddy, but claims Andrew is! Andrew is married to another woman with kids. Rielle is a mess!

Rielle said, "The fact that I am expecting a child is my personal and private business. This has no relationship to nor does it involve John Edwards in any way. Andrew Young is the father of my unborn child."

Even rich, political whores can get ghetto. It's sad, but I'd have John Edwards baby. I know, I know.

Please excuse the side comments by the blogger but they make this so funny

Bloggers are a mess oui lol. @ bolded
    Well although Edwards and this Andrew man have no business cheating on their wives, folks need to mind their business. These men, though running for Presidential office (well Edwards) are all still human, and humans do make mistakes (sometimes very stupid ones.)

As for the Rielle chick i'll refrain from commenting, since what I have to say aint nice.

Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    American Taxpaying Machines will choose who ever makes them FEEL GOOD about Preserving WHITE POWER and Protecting "God's Chosen People.".........

.........The White Working Class within Current U.S. Domestic Borders are the most Backwards and primitive Working Class on Planet Earth---and have consistently proven This by their choice for leadership over the last century
    I does wonder bout you sometimes yunno, half the times I doesn't understand what you talking bout lol. But I do agree, the MAJORITY of americans may choose someone who will continue keeping white power alive lol.

Why is it only the White working class? Some African Americans have the same backward way of thinking as well, hell you have to beg some of them to vote and all. The White Working class was able to choose their leadership for the last century because they went out there and voted for people who will do what is expected of them. Some blacks just sit and complain and don't bother to go vote when election rolls around.

Don't go blaming the white man all the time, sit and think what WE as a people arent doing that the white man is.

Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    *shudders at the thought of James Buchanan and Rufus* geriatric sex of any style bothers me, but I do believe that the only way that a president of an ethnic background will voted in will be like someone said if they were like Colin or Alberto.
    lol @ Buchanan gyul I was shocked when I heard the kinda thing those men used to get on with in the OVAL office Then there was this one President who died a month after taking the office cuz he died of pneumonia from talking long long in de cold lol. Early American politics was real jokes dread, they have come a lonnnnggggg way, but they seem to have hit a snag with their boy Bush

Credits
    I would say B or C knowing that the US is the most
    diverse nation with a population over 60 million.
    Think For Yourself

Credits
    Bloggers are a mess oui lol. @ bolded
    Well although Edwards and this Andrew man have no business cheating on their wives, folks need to mind their business. These men, though running for Presidential office (well Edwards) are all still human, and humans do make mistakes (sometimes very stupid ones.)

As for the Rielle chick i'll refrain from commenting, since what I have to say aint nice.

I does wonder bout you sometimes yunno, half the times I doesn't understand what you talking bout lol. But I do agree, the MAJORITY of americans may choose someone who will continue keeping white power alive lol.

Why is it only the White working class? Some African Americans have the same backward way of thinking as well, hell you have to beg some of them to vote and all. The White Working class was able to choose their leadership for the last century because they went out there and voted for people who will do what is expected of them. Some blacks just sit and complain and don't bother to go vote when election rolls around.

Don't go blaming the white man all the time, sit and think what WE as a people arent doing that the white man is.

Black People only have TWO CHOICES to vote for in this Bullsh8t American Democracy..........

.........SATAN or the DEVIL!

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlocks View Post
    I would say B or C knowing that the US is the most
    diverse nation with a population over 60 million.
    Huh?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    Huh?
    That huh was for the most diverse right? lol According to voting polls, I doubt the US being diverse, especially when so many Black/Latino people that I have encountered were discouraged by the results of the past two elections. They won't even vote in county elections , oh yeah @ Val I'm still shudderin' lol.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits

Don't go blaming the white man all the time, sit and think what WE as a people arent doing that the white man is. True...sooo true

lol @ Buchanan gyul I was shocked when I heard the kinda thing those men used to get on with in the OVAL office Then there was this one President who died a month after taking the office cuz he died of pneumonia from talking long long in de cold lol. Early American politics was real jokes dread, they have come a lonnnnggggg way, but they seem to have hit a snag with their boy Bush
    BIG snag...more like a screetching halt for 8 years!
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    That huh was for the most diverse right? lol According to voting polls, I doubt the US being diverse, especially when so many Black/Latino people that I have encountered were discouraged by the results of the past two elections. They won't even vote in county elections , oh yeah @ Val I'm still shudderin' lol.
    @ the bolded, these people were dogging Clinton for "messing around" in the oval office with a WOMAN and worse was done in that very same place! I tell ya!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"