Thread: Do you think....

luvpunch

Question Do you think....

In case of this Germ Warfare, it would be safe to go in the hospitals for shelter as opposed to taping up our homes?

Sugar Apple
    I think everyone should have invested in that new skin I bought online.

Nah, if you are in the house taped up they say that it would only be for a few hours. So if you go outside, you would only be exposed to the germs.

luvpunch
    Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    I think everyone should have invested in that new skin I bought online.

Nah, if you are in the house taped up they say that it would only be for a few hours. So if you go outside, you would only be exposed to the germs.
    Where did you get the skin...And yuh so selfish...wha bout me..and de lil boi ah know yuh feelin up on....

What are the long term effects of the germs. I mean will I be in a fete one day (years from now) and meh skin drop off and only meh skeleton wining down de place...

Credits
    If I'm gonna be stuck somewhere and not able to come outside, I'd rather it be my house than some hospital.

Sugar Apple
    Originally posted by luvpunch
    Where did you get the skin...And yuh so selfish...wha bout me..and de lil boi ah know yuh feelin up on....

What are the long term effects of the germs. I mean will I be in a fete one day (years from now) and meh skin drop off and only meh skeleton wining down de place...
    I am convinced you are crazy.

Dougla I totally agree...all now yuh in the hospital and you go in healthy and yuh cyant leave because somebody cough on you. steuppps. :

Credits
    i was thinking the same thing, but i was like that is the first place they going to bring the affective people. this weekend i am going to get the mask and suit and pills i hear all this talk for adults did they bring anything out for kids. i am just really praying they dont go to war and i am at work or something

luvpunch
    Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    If I'm gonna be stuck somewhere and not able to come outside, I'd rather it be my house than some hospital.
    I agree...however...like someone just reminded me...how effective is the duck tape and plastic when yuh tryin' to keep out a draft?

I would rather be with my family also...but what to do when yuh have to come to work and yuh chile might be stuck in school...yuh mudda at work...and so forth and so on...its just ridiculous that with everythingelse we have to be safe for in dis world...more shit to be added.

Yuh tape still under yuh bed?