@Chineykiz: yoo moomah neba tellyu wha fassniz kauz

how do you say no in Chiney

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    how do you say no in Chiney

ni (pr knee)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Gong
    swervin wuh di fuk yuh jus seh........how would you know who's lying and who just putting in deh own words to describe what they think, if i'm not mistaking, this is what leads to 20 sides to one story

*by the way did you get in contact with Dark & lovely?*

I'm sayin..
    Perception is Reality!!!

For example, What you perceive to have happened and what I perceive to have happened is true in both our eyes even though the stories are entirely different. We hear and see different things depending on who we are. You think a black woman from the NY and a White man from Iowa will have the same account of an incident?

Oh.. I never reached out to D&L...sounds like to much paperwork and to many people to negotiate through.
    @ The member request this account has been deactivated

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenBea
    that was funny, but seriously...

this was meant to be a serious thread allyuh, I'm really looking for your perspectives here. I know I laugh alot and joke around more often than not, but this isn't a kicksin' thread this time

Queenbea but, I was kinda serious in a way b/c if it doesn't involve me an mine...I don't want to hear it (unless, a friend really needs me for advice or some such). As for things that do involve me of course I want to hear all sides and come to my own conclusion on the truth...that's only FAIR. However, they party who I trust the most, and know has my best interest at hand....their version will have more of an influence on what I believe to be the truth. Ultimately though I just pick the sense from the nonsense and therein lies the truth.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    ok...on a serious note...first analyze how the story will have a direct effect on your life. If it doest have any real effect on you then you shouldnt care whos side of the story is the truth....just use each side of the story as entertainment and move on.

If the results of the story have a DIRECT effect on you and your everyday life them listen to all sides of the story and pick sense out of nonsense and come to your own conclusion.

AMEN
    interesteing take...

Credits
    i observe with my own eyes, if somebody tell me you bullin so and so i guh ask yuh cause we cool if deh tell me mi gyul yanks bullin so and so it en my business, but in casual convo ah would tell she ppl talking bout she business.............yuh happy,

like yuh en see ah back to muh ole ways, ppl will get too used to serious Gong and then they guh start to use words like smart to describe, so that's the last intutive answer you'll get from me ok miss thing..........now........yuh nekkid
    thank yuh babes...and no I not nekkid I'm half nekkid

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Swervin
    Ok..on a serious note...assuming no one is lying.
    Everyones perception IS their reality. Just because you hear 2 different versions does NOT mean someone is fabricating a story. Where 2 people stand physically and mentally during an event will dictate an outcome.
    That third version? If it ain't on video is nothing more than another perception.

uhhhh....hmmm....

Credits
    interesteing take...
    as a Jedi knight i generally see things from an interesting perspective. fell free to ask me anything!...glad to be of service

Credits
    thank yuh babes...and no I not nekkid I'm half nekkid
    yuh in bk fuh di superbowl partyand no ah still don't know where we having it

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    Queenbea but, I was kinda serious in a way b/c if it doesn't involve me an mine...I don't want to hear it (unless, a friend really needs me for advice or some such). As for things that do involve me of course I want to hear all sides and come to my own conclusion on the truth...that's only FAIR. However, they party who I trust the most, and know has my best interest at hand....their version will have more of an influence on what I believe to be the truth. Ultimately though I just pick the sense from the nonsense and therein lies the truth.

fair enough...I like yuh answer

Credits
    yuh in bk fuh di superbowl partyand no ah still don't know where we having it

hahah yuh in a mess! like I go carry meh black ass 10 hours to someplace dat ain determined yet for the superbowl...when yuh find out let me know

Credits

uhhhh....hmmm....
    Oh lawd...more confusion...
    Read my nex response to Jr. Gong and let me know if yuh still confused...
    @ The member request this account has been deactivated

Credits
    i observe with my own eyes, if somebody tell me you bullin so and so i guh ask yuh cause we cool if deh tell me mi gyul yanks bullin so and so it en my business, but in casual convo ah would tell she ppl talking bout she business.............yuh happy,

like yuh en see ah back to muh ole ways, ppl will get too used to serious Gong and then they guh start to use words like smart to describe, so that's the last intutive answer you'll get from me ok miss thing..........now........yuh nekkid

so wah dis mean, we not cool?

NJ
    Credits
    It depends on how much time I have

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan
    so wah dis mean, we not cool?
    how dat guh mean we not cool muh girl......ah jus say whoever yuh bullin is your business, cause yuh know how dem IMIXERS like rangate confusion because di man dam cyar get a bull from somebody deh guh tak yuh name and seh Jr. GONG is a ole whore casue deh tink di woman dem like me more dan dem. but if ah hear ppl trashing yuh name neh ah guh tell you and ofcourse ah guh stadn up fuh yuh
    so how we en cool now answer muh muh chile

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast