Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: do you have the heart to kill someone?

  1. #1
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356

    do you have the heart to kill someone?

    lets say someone slapped the sh!t outta you moms while you were walking down the street. a bystander sees what happens and gives you a gun. the attacker starts talking sh!t like "so what i slapped the sh!t outa your moms....what the fack you gonna do bout it ...punk!

    would you shoot the person?

  2. #2
    The JaMô
    Guest
    No... too many witnesses in the street.

    Revenge is a dish best served cold.

  3. #3
    Salsero de pura cepa Otorongo's Avatar Otorongo is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    10,174
    Credits
    1,061,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    lets say someone slapped the sh!t outta you moms while you were walking down the street. a bystander sees what happens and gives you a gun. the attacker starts talking sh!t like "so what i slapped the sh!t outa your moms....what the fack you gonna do bout it ...punk!

    would you shoot the person?
    You would wait until someone gave you a gun to go after him?

  4. #4
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Otorongo View Post
    You would wait until someone gave you a gun to go after him?
    lets say go were already beating the sh!t outta the guy and someone gave you a gun

  5. #5
    Registered User Ushawishi is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Malkia
    Posts
    2,492
    Credits
    1,014,660
    well my admitted weakness is the love of my mom and daughter .... the guy would prolly be well on his way to dying before someone would give me a gun...

  6. #6
    Salsero de pura cepa Otorongo's Avatar Otorongo is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    10,174
    Credits
    1,061,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    lets say go were already beating the sh!t outta the guy and someone gave you a gun
    Naw I wouldn't kill him. Might shoot him in the nuts, but I wouldn't kill him.

  7. #7
    Enjoyin 5 Yrs On De Mix Loveable3586's Avatar Loveable3586 is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    923
    Credits
    1,012,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    lets say someone slapped the sh!t outta you moms while you were walking down the street. a bystander sees what happens and gives you a gun. the attacker starts talking sh!t like "so what i slapped the sh!t outa your moms....what the fack you gonna do bout it ...punk!

    would you shoot the person?

    nah thats 2 much time 2 think about the consequences plus I dont think I would shoot someone over something stupid. If he attacking my mother with a knife and someone gave me a gun then yea

  8. #8
    Salsero de pura cepa Otorongo's Avatar Otorongo is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    10,174
    Credits
    1,061,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Influence View Post
    well my admitted weakness is the love of my mom and daughter .... the guy would prolly be well on his way to dying before someone would give me a gun...
    Yeah, I think in rage I would do more damage just by hitting the guy. I think the gun might actually sober me out of my rage.

  9. #9
    Registered User The Captain's Avatar The Captain is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hello Brooklyn!!!!
    Posts
    12,160
    Credits
    1,099,388
    Soon as i get hit a striking back with a blow.

  10. #10
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    nahh..not kill...will cross my mind though

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •