Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: DO the Math #1

  1. #1
    Whining Criminal SpArkLe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Where uh livin' now
    Posts
    5,959
    Credits
    1,513,982

    Red face DO the Math #1

    Complete the equation by filling in the five missing numbers with 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9.

    Each number may be used only once.

    ( _ + _ - _ ) X _ divided by _ = 1

  2. #2
    Temptress Taina's Avatar Taina is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    16,295
    Credits
    1,020,857
    gyal is friday, I don't have math on the brain any more. catch me on Monday, by then my brain won't be handicap any more

  3. #3
    Mrs. Cimo 2 QueenBea's Avatar QueenBea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,822
    Credits
    1,019,880
    oh lawd meh head hurtin already

  4. #4
    Whining Criminal SpArkLe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Where uh livin' now
    Posts
    5,959
    Credits
    1,513,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Taina
    gyal is friday, I don't have math on the brain any more. catch me on Monday, by then my brain won't be handicap any more
    ok

  5. #5
    tramericanjr
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeoilgal
    Complete the equation by filling in the five missing numbers with 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9.

    Each number may be used only once.

    ( _ + _ - _ ) X _ divided by _ = 1


    (5+6-9)X4 divide by 8 =1

    final answer

  6. #6
    Happy & Blessed sabriya's Avatar sabriya is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,207
    Credits
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeoilgal
    Complete the equation by filling in the five missing numbers with 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9.

    Each number may be used only once.

    ( _ + _ - _ ) X _ divided by _ = 1
    5+6-9 X4divided by 8=1
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

  7. #7
    Whining Criminal SpArkLe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Where uh livin' now
    Posts
    5,959
    Credits
    1,513,982
    correct guys :)

    next one
    In the local corner store, six chocolate drops and five fruit jellies cost 61 cents.

    However, five chocolate drops and six jellies cost only 60 cents.

    How much does each item cost?

  8. #8
    tramericanjr
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeoilgal
    correct guys :)

    next one
    In the local corner store, six chocolate drops and five fruit jellies cost 61 cents.

    However, five chocolate drops and six jellies cost only 60 cents.

    How much does each item cost?

    jellies = 5 cents each

    drops= 6 cents each
    final answer

  9. #9
    Happy & Blessed sabriya's Avatar sabriya is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,207
    Credits
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by tramericanjr
    jellies = 5 cents each

    drops= 6 cents each
    final answer
    ditto.....

  10. #10
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeoilgal
    Complete the equation by filling in the five missing numbers with 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9.

    Each number may be used only once.

    ( _ + _ - _ ) X _ divided by _ = 1
    er 1...

    Or it was done already ... stteeuuuppss
    Last edited by Cimo 2; 07-30-2004 at 12:08 PM.

  11. #11
    tramericanjr
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sabriya
    ditto.....

    follow me i wont lead you wrong

  12. #12
    Whining Criminal SpArkLe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Where uh livin' now
    Posts
    5,959
    Credits
    1,513,982
    Quote Originally Posted by tramericanjr
    jellies = 5 cents each

    drops= 6 cents each
    final answer
    correct

    Glenn and Jason each have a collection of cricket balls. Glenn said that if Jason would give him 6 of his balls they would have an equal number; but, if Glenn would give Jason 6 of his balls, Jason would have 3 times as many balls as Glenn. How many balls does Jason have?

  13. #13
    Puma Power Posse-NY Angie Fyah's Avatar Angie Fyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,460
    Credits
    1,011,135
    I think i'd like to be drunk to answer this one...!!

  14. #14
    Happy & Blessed sabriya's Avatar sabriya is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,207
    Credits
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by tramericanjr
    follow me i wont lead you wrong
    Hope not...

  15. #15
    tramericanjr
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeoilgal
    correct

    Glenn and Jason each have a collection of cricket balls. Glenn said that if Jason would give him 6 of his balls they would have an equal number; but, if Glenn would give Jason 6 of his balls, Jason would have 3 times as many balls as Glenn. How many balls does Jason have?

    jason=30

    glen=18

    final answer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •