Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Do Male Tourist From The US Impress Women in Trinidad?

Credits

Do Male Tourist From The US Impress Women in Trinidad?

Like in most third world countries, women fling themselves on men from western countries. Is it the same in Trinidad?

Credits
    not that i have ever recalled seeing... and if they did, it's most likely women on the lower end of the socioeconomic scale..

wait.. are you talking about black tourists or white tourists? cos its two different groups and two different reactions..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    not that i have ever recalled seeing...
    You know what I'm saying though right?

I guess Trinidad is different then.

It's the same in Barbados too. Bajan women aren't easily courted by the American demeanor.

Credits
    not that i have ever recalled seeing... and if they did, it's most likely women on the lower end of the socioeconomic scale..

wait.. are you talking about black tourists or white tourists? cos its two different groups and two different reactions..
    Trinis in general.

Credits
    white american males may be more of a commodity than black american males... not too sure anybody cares about the black ones like that unless they looking for a quick and easy green card?.. not sure.. i don't remember anybody particularly being caught up on tourists like that in general nah..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    I don't know if this answers your question but most of the trini men that I know that lived abroad and get deported have babies with trini girls in less that 2yrs. I also agree with LR that it depends on the socioeconomic status of these females. I'm from POS and I see some of the chicks reactions(they not running down the black dudes but they look like they in LUST). If given the opportunity to approach a Black American, they would. In Barbados and Trini they are not easily courted by JERKS, but if you are a charismatic male then they may give you the time of day.

Credits
    i mean trini have some decent looking men yes.. so whaz de appeal of the americans besides being a novelty? i guess back in the Mighty SParrow time that mighta be a lure but nowadays.. i dont think tourists have the same appeal..

@trinitystar it rell funny dat as soon as i see ur name ah say wait.. daiz de fraggle avatar ent lol..

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinitystar View Post
    I don't know if this answers your question but most of the trini men that I know that lived abroad and get deported have babies with trini girls in less that 2yrs. I also agree with LR that it depends on the socioeconomic status of these females. I'm from POS and I see some of the chicks reactions(they not running down the black dudes but they look like they in LUST). If given the opportunity to approach a Black American, they would. In Barbados and Trini they are not easily courted by JERKS, but if you are a charismatic male then they may give you the time of day.
    Interesting

I know in Jamaica it's even more common. I remember a couple of them stare me down. I don't know what it is. I guess they feel you can provide something for them that they otherwise couldn't get from a native man.

if you go country, you see a group of people just stare at you. It's like something about you speaks foreign.

Credits
    i mean trini have some decent looking men yes.. so whaz de appeal of the americans besides being a novelty? i guess back in the Mighty SParrow time that mighta be a lure but nowadays.. i dont think tourists have the same appeal..

@trinitystar it rell funny dat as soon as i see ur name ah say wait.. daiz de fraggle avatar ent lol..
    Trinidad is more developed now, and the young people are more Americanized. You don't see the pics on the side. Them people look more kept up than those at Brooklyn fetes.
    Professor Abughani likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Interesting

I know in Jamaica it's even more common. I remember a couple of them stare me down. I don't know what it is. I guess they feel you can provide something for them that they otherwise couldn't get from a native man.

if you go country, you see a group of people just stare at you. It's like something about you speaks foreign.
    your clothes also smell differently due to the water and detergent so people can tell you are not from there..

Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Trinidad is more developed now, and the young people are more Americanized. You don't see the pics on the side. Them people look more kept up than those at Brooklyn fetes.

tourists from europe were more fascinating than americans..

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    your clothes also smell differently due to the water and detergent so people can tell you are not from there..

tourists from europe were more fascinating than americans..
    Are you serious?

Hahaha

Maybe in the 80s and 90s, but not now

Credits
    since you know everything about this subject there's no point in continuing this discussion

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

DSP
    Credits
    If you visiting another country and come off as friendly, humble and willing to adapt/immerse to the culture while your'e there a few people will be attracted to you.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Credits
    i think he's trying to say it's the Americanness of the person attracting the locals.. lol

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

DSP
    Credits
    i think he's trying to say it's the Americanness of the person attracting the locals.. lol
    I know, was sort of disagreeing or observe it as not a significant factor.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast