Thread: do I miss my grandfather or what

Spoogie

do I miss my grandfather or what

I am here writing about my memories with him, and I feel my eyes getting watery.

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥ Da 1 n 0nly Vida's Avatar Da 1 n 0nly Vida is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by War means love View Post
    I am here writing about my memories with him, and I feel my eyes getting watery.
    i miss my gramma ... if she was alive i would have a car and probably she wouldve bought me and my daughter a house .. well mortgaged it and she wouldve paid for it im sure ..

besides should could teach me to be a hardworking woman since when she passed she was 76 still working fulltime at a lawfirm in manhattan as a records clerk
    Secretary of Patriotics Radio .. We ARE gine mek it OVAH ALL!!!! Watch wait n SEE!!
    Check my profile for links to de station and to Ingrunt Link Soundz .. Bless up Bless up Bless uP!!!
    ::Embrace Diversity n Incorporate it in your every day life:: ::do Unto others as you want done to you:: :: Dont judge a book by its cover:: ::What to you is rags might be riches to another:: ::Look in d mirror n Improve yourself before starting on someone else::

Credits
    War...sorry to hear. Never knew either of my grandfathers. Alcohol was the cause of both of their deaths. While you miss him - remember that it was a blessing to have him around.

Vida...sorry for the loss of your grandmother. It sounds like she was a phenomenal woman.

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥ Da 1 n 0nly Vida's Avatar Da 1 n 0nly Vida is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dollbabi View Post
    War...sorry to hear. Never knew either of my grandfathers. Alcohol was the cause of both of their deaths. While you miss him - remember that it was a blessing to have him around.

Vida...sorry for the loss of your grandmother. It sounds like she was a phenomenal woman.
    ty .. its been 10 yrs now ... i should get over it .. but i never liked death much and b/c of how she died doesnt sit well wid me .. i just hope i live 76 yrs old and still seem as she did b/c she seems like she was in her 50s when she was in her 70s
    Secretary of Patriotics Radio .. We ARE gine mek it OVAH ALL!!!! Watch wait n SEE!!
    Check my profile for links to de station and to Ingrunt Link Soundz .. Bless up Bless up Bless uP!!!
    ::Embrace Diversity n Incorporate it in your every day life:: ::do Unto others as you want done to you:: :: Dont judge a book by its cover:: ::What to you is rags might be riches to another:: ::Look in d mirror n Improve yourself before starting on someone else::

ank
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by War means love View Post

That's ok , I see what you are feeling.. . your grandfather would feel as you feel.

my grandmother was in hospital and now she came back her house but she can not walk and sit by herself anymore and always closeing her eyes in her bed.
    sometimes she knows what I tell her and answer me... just a bit time with only a few word. .. only the time she calls my name.
    I really wish I could be with her more and more...

This is for you just now

TC
    Credits
    I miss my Grandfather.I am one of the oldest grandkids and so I called him GRANDFATHER and then all the other 60+ cousins call him that too.

I want to be farmer like he was.